Bucket List : Adventure

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hey! :)

I know it's been a while since I last posted, but as promised here is the second entry of my bucket list series. This one includes all of the more adventurous adrenaline pumping journeys that I want to go ;)


Sky Diving

I want to go sky diving so bad! It's probably the closest you can get to flying, well apart from taking an airplane. I would like to try to individually sky dive but also dive with a group of friends. Imagine how much fun it would be to share the experience with others. Ideally I'd like to sky dive somewhere tropical like in the picture. Can you imagine the view from above <3.



Zip Lining 

This is probably the least scariest of the adventures I want to go on. This one is the one I've wanted to do for the longest ever since I saw how fast Tarzan got through the jungle. 
 How amazing would it be to zip line on top of the ocean!?


Bungee Jumping

Now this one is probably the one I'm most hesitant to do, but still want to do very much! I feel like this one would be such an adrenaline rush! Well okay all of them would, but just think about how scary it is to jump and trust that your life will be taken care of by a rope. Did you guys know that; now i'm not sure if this is where bungee jumping originated, but there is an ancient tribe that celebrates manhood with bungee jumping. Once a male gains enough testosterone he will launch from a tower made of logs attached to a vine. They fall straight to the ground without having the small cushion of bouncing right back up. Can you believe that's how they prove their man hood? I find it really interesting how every place has their own traditions, some that are a little scary to think about, but to them it has a lot of meaning. 



Hang Gliding

Correction. Here's another way to feel like a bird. Now, this one would be very liberating! I want to try this one over land. Imagine the views on this one. Even better imagine them at sunset or sunrise :0



Parasailing

This would be so cool to try where the water is really clear! Like in New Zealand <3. Okay that's it I'm totally doing this when I go there.



Scuba Diving

I think out of all my bucket list ideas, this is the scariest one. I really really do not like what's in the ocean. From the fishes to the corals, I hate it all. Don't get me wrong the pictures are beautiful! but a phobia is a phobia. I do though want to at least experience it once. Again at some place where the water is clear blue (okay who else just then started singing taylor swift's song?). I would like to at least to be able to see the light peaking through. OOO now I'm thinking Hawaii!!



Horseback Riding

Horseback riding. Need I say more? Horseback riding is so much fun! The last time I did it though was in middle school I think. Since then I've been hoping to be able to do it again. Alone it's so much fun to do but I want to add some spontenouity to it! Yep thats right! Ride a horse on the beach. Ultimate goal right there. How warrior princess is that not? just me? 



Skiing

So good news! For anyone out there that has never seen snow, believe me I shared your struggle for the longest time. I can safely say now that snow in fact is not a myth. It is very much real and it is out there! What better way to enjoy it then to shred (is that proper lingo?) the mountains. 




Mountain Climbing

This will probably be the most difficult to accomplish. One because I need to find a mountain first of all and two because I am very out of shape. Hopefully, by the time that I do plan to go on this adventure I'll be able to tackle a small flight of stairs without nearly passing out. Once I get to the top of the mountain I want to scream! Scream at the top of my lungs and just let every bit of stress, anxiety, and anger out. Just let it all out and take deep breathes. Nothing is more beautiful then being able to enjoy the beauty of nature. Therefore, this is my ultimate goal. 

So that's it for this post but I'll be sure to keep them coming. Well if anyone is even actually all that interested in reading them. If you are though thank you! It means a lot that you take time out of your day to waste it on me :) I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making it.

What's on your bucket list?

"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves" - Sir Edmund Hillary

xoxo,
Crystal 

2 comments:

  1. You're so much more adventurous than me, I love this! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! : ) Believe me it'll take a lot of convincing myself haha but I think that if you want it you should just go after it. It's usually just the idea that we're scared of rather then actually doing it ; )

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS