Bucket List : RoadTrip

Friday, March 13, 2015

I want to start a little series called Bucket List; original, I know - I know believe me I put a lot of thought into it ;). Basically I will be posting about what I've always dreamed of doing and hope to do sometime in the future. So let's start off with my ultimate goal.


Did someone say Road Trip?! I've always loved road trips. Normally I hate waking up early but if you wake me up early to go on a road trip then I'm the first one up. Okay, so maybe not the first one, but I just want to make a point. I've always loved the feeling of going somewhere and being able to just enjoy what's outside the window. One goal that I have always dreamed of achieving is to go on a cross country road trip! I know it sounds impossible, and maybe at the time it is but I know that with time it will be possible. 

I so badly want to start at one end and end up on the other side of the U.S. At the moment I'm thinking New York, because why not just dream big? The point of this goal is to explore and become a more diverse individual. I believe that diversity is empowerment because it allows your mind to be free. We tend to just constantly follow the same routines everyday that our life just becomes a habit. I want to be able to live! And not that what I'm doing now isn't living, but it's not what I want to be doing. We live in a world constantly living a life we think we should be living, but not actually living what we want to live. We tend to drift away from what's difficult and just give up on it, we don't prepare ourselves for the fight because we want to easy way out of everything. That is why when I go on this trip I want to rough it. 


 Just look at how cool this looks though! I want to have something like this. It's kind of like backpacking but safer and cozier. Okay, so I won't completely be roughing it, but what I want to do is have a new experience. I want to be able to soak up as much culture as I can. Most importantly, I want to become a story teller. I want to be that wise old lady who has experienced so much. The one who has done more in her life then the average teen. Experiences help us grow and as I grow I want to experience. I want to see what is out there and meet new people along the way. I'm taking this adventure to find myself. Sometimes you just need to separate yourself from what you are used to and give yourself some room to breathe.

I can keep going on about this adventure. It's something I've always dreamed of doing and am planning to do. I will not give up until it happens. Whether it be that I go with friends, someone special, family, or myself. I will do it! 

What's one of your bucket list ideas?

"Live for the journey, not the destination."

xoxo,
Crystal 

4 comments:

  1. One of my bucket list would be to start a YouTube channel. Other jobs just seem too boring and I don't see myself doing them. Like you said I want to travel and live life. I want to have so many chapters in my life that I won't be able to count anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of mine too!! It's just always seemed like so much fun! It also seems a bit scary as well with all the hate that you can get but we really should just do it because we want to. I mean we would be doing it for ourselves right :) If you start one I'll definitely follow!! <3 just let me know the name of your channel. BTW do you have a blog of your own? I would love to follow it if you did... Right! that's what i want to do as well. Like just randomly have the stories come back to me at times to the point where I always have something new to say about myself

      Delete
  2. Well if you started a YouTube channel that would be amazing!! I'm just a bit scared of the audience and plus school is like a double shift. No I do not have one since I was moving and all. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to! :) If I do I'll make sure to let you know. Hopefully you start one too I'd love to see what kind of videos you'd make. Yeah school does take up a lot of time, maybe during the summer? Aww :( I bet you'd make a great one too :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS