Fighting with your BFF?

Tuesday, March 10, 2015



Recently, I've been feeling very alone. Like no one is there for me. I feel like I'm usually the one to put so much effort into a relationship that I kind of just give up. I know that this is from my perspective, because the other person might or might not feel the same way. Therefore, never leave anything unanswered. Don't be afraid to ask your friends to have a sit down and just get everything off your chest. Trust me, the best way to resolve your problems is to just get it all out there. Sure some feelings might be hurt but you can't just keep everything bottled up inside. Because then the only person that is going to be hurting is you. A lot of the problems or obstacles that we face are internal. Either because we don't know how to deal with them or we put too much pressure and expectations into everything. Truth is you just have to take what you have and be happy with it. I'll tell you one thing I've learned over the years. Most likely nothing will last unless you stop trying to make it a certain way and just enjoy what you have. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't shoot for better because well thats a whole other story. Friendship, though, is something that is valuable and you shouldn't just give up on it without trying to resolve things. Try talking to your friend about what's wrong and what you can do to fix it. In hopes that you two or three can find a way to get past it and just have fun again. Life is too short, don't waste it hoping that things will just fall into place. Go out and make your life worth while. Enjoy the people you have in your life for as long as you can. Once you know that you tried your hardest but nothing ever changes, then thats when you have to put your feet on the ground and move on. Truly, your always going to be there for yourself no matter what so start making yourself happy. If you can have others to live your life and enjoy it with then don't fight it. Go out, have fun, try something new for the first time. Friendship is about finding someone you can connect with on a personal level. The person whom you can say anything to. That one person you can trust with your deepest darkest secret! Yes, I'm talking about that time you had your first kiss or your most embarrassing moment. Find that person who is your soulmate and I can promise you life will be a lot more fun. So trust me! your life is what you make of it. 

P.s. Smile :) because that's what life is all about. 

Hey guys, sorry I just had to do a little rant and get some emotions off of my chest. I'm honestly feeling a lot better now. Although, it might have to do with the frappuccino I just had because honestly those things make me really fidgety so I never really know what I'm feeling haha. I hope this might have helped someone out there. If anyone is even reading this. Please, someone read this? 

Okay okay I swear I'm going now. Again, I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful day and never forget....

  "And though she be but little, she is fierce"- William Shakepeare
                         
                                xoxo,
                                                                           
                               Crystal 


3 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS