Hello :)

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hey! my name is Crystal. I've debated for a long time whether or not I wanted to even start a blog. I've decided that it would be a silly idea, I mean who would even read this? well besides yours truly. I realized that we spend so much time trying to decide whether or not we want to do things that we only end up not doing them because of how long we take to decide. That by then we sort of lose any interest we had to begin with. I myself am very guilty of that. This could also just be my unconscious version of trying to avoid writing my essays that are due. So instead of being productive and doing my homework I've decided to start my own blog. Smart right? thanks ;). 

I would like to use my blog as a way to express my feelings. Write about adventures I've had. Share my ideas. Talk about my experiences. And basically just use it as a journal. I don't know how often i'll be posting, i'm thinking about once a week. To be honest though when I get excited about something I just want to do it all at once and it kills me to wait! So expect a couple of posts a week, at least in the beginning until I realize that no one is really that interested in reading them. 

Enough of that. I would just like to WELCOME! you to my blog :D. Not all posts will be like this one. They might be smaller or they might be bigger. What I hope to get out of this is to be able to connect with you guys. In hopes that we can all relate to one another and feel free to be ourselves. I hope you guys will engage in conversations with me in the comments section. It would be really fun to hear what you guys have to say.

Think of me as your close friend who you can come to for anything. I'll always be hear to listen to what you guys have to say. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi crystal my name is Felicia and I'm loving your blog good job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felicia! :D
    Aww thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you commented. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I enjoy working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS