21 Questions

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What better way to get to know someone then by playing 21 questions? Seriously, I love playing this game with people! Even people I already know, it's always fun getting to know someone on a more personal yet quirky level. So here are the questions that I have gathered from Tumblr. Sadly, we don't get to switch off and take turns asking each other questions, but feel free to answer any of the questions you find interest :)


1: Are you named after anyone? 

    Get your aww's ready. So before I was born my parents only had my older sister; Christina. When she found out that she was going to get a little sister; yours truly. She wanted them to name me just like her. My parents told her that they couldn't name me Christina like her so they came up with a name that was close to it. They came up with Crystal. 



2: When was the last time you cried?



I tear up a lot but the last time I cried cried was probably last week. I was in-between feeling nostalgic and living in the past. Good and bad memories kept coming to me and well the bad one's got to me. I got through them and feel a lot better now :) Sometimes you just need to have a little cry and let it all out. 






3: Do you have kids?



Noooooo. Maybe one day, but at the moment I'm not really ready for that. I'm really scared of the whole idea, but then I look at family's and see how happy they are and it makes me want to have one. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. 


4: If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?

I would! I think that I deserve to have a friend that cares for me as much as I care for them. SO YES i'd be my friend if I could. I also kind of really want to see how other people view me. Like you know who you are and all right? but not everyone see's you the same. Everyone has their own perception of you and I kind of want to meet me through the eyes of someone else you know?



5: Do you use sarcasm a lot?



Do I? Is that even a question? ....It's kind of bad. Sometimes I don't even notice that I do until I get yelled at by my parents for it. Oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haha 




6: Will you ever bungee jump?


I mean I sure hope so. It's on my to do list.


7: What’s your favorite cereal?



I wish I loved cereal as much as the person next to me, but I don't. It just doesn't sit well with me, it turns my stomach upside down. Which is weird because I can still drink milk by itself (psst. I don't like milk by itself either, yuck!) or have milk and cookies. I guess the mix of artificial flavors with the milk get the lactose intolerant in me.



8: What’s the first thing you notice about people?



Their facial expressions and body language. I know thats two but i feel like they kind of come hand in hand. If I get the feeling right away that a person doesn't like me, by the way they act when they meet me, I get very self-conscious. Which completely influences the way that I will respond to them. Either friendly or unsure of what to even do? Should I stay or should I go?



9: What’s your eye color?



Brown :)



10: Scary movie or happy endings?



I love both! but if I had to choose. Happy Endings, I'm such a sucker for movies that give me unrealistic expectations. You can't blame them though. They make me so happy and give me a better outlook on life. I mean if the ending is just left unresolved I come back unsure of what life even is? I like to see what doesn't happen in real life at least happen in a fictional world.



11: Favorite fragrant?



I have always loved the Halle Berry Orchid perfume. It comes in a little purple and clear bottle. It literally smells amazing and if I was to only wear one perfume for the rest of my life it would be that one. I would have also chose the Victoria Secret Very Sexy Touch fragrance but they discontinued it! whyyyyyy??? D':



12: Summer or Winter?


Winter! Summer is just too hot, at least here where I live. It gets up to about 120-130* What even is that!? Besides winter is nice because you get to wear cozy blankets and sweaters. AND CHRISTMAS!!!


13: Computer or TV?



Computer. Need I say more.



14: What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?


The furthest would have to be New Mexico, it was a 12-13 Hour drive from where I live. I went for a leadership conference and it was so much fun! Seriously, if you ever get any opportunities take them! 


15: Do you have any special talents?


NO :( I wish. 


16: Where were you born? 



Arizona



17: What are your hobbies?



Let's see, I'm addicted to coca cola icee's (preferably with fine ice, seriously I'm addicted to that stuff). I watch a lot of youtube. Probably more then what is considered healthy. I now recently love posting on my blog :) I'm currently obsessed with That 70's Show. Waiting for all my other shows to get put online. I also waste a lot of my time planning things I never get around to doing. I also really like to edit and shoot videos but I don't have any content to work with. 



18: Do you have any pets?



Yes! :D I have two. One is a labrador named Brandy looking sexier then me on that bench!

And this is Daisy. My little treasure. (I don't know what she is to be exact I know she has some chihuahua in her, but no she is not a mutt! don't you dare call her that)





19: What’s your favorite movie?



How does one even pick something? There are so many good films! So many I can't think of all of them and pick just one. But if your interested check out my must see movies post and you can see some of my recent and older favorites. 



20: Do you have any siblings?



I have 3: Christina (the oldest), Zezilia (after me), and Brenda (the youngest). 



21: What do u want to be when you grow up?



When I grow up I want to be famous, I want to be a star, I want to be in movies. Okay I did try to pull a joke there but it couldn't be further from the truth. My ultimate dream would be to be an actress. If that was possible. I do know though that I want to do something in the television and film industry. My dream job is to work for Ellen! I'd even just intern for her for free! or even just get her coffee. I would love to work for Warner Bros studios though. They have so many cool shows that they film and ahh idk I just love it! I would also like a job for nickelodeon. I mean come on they have the coolest gadgets and gizmos! Have you seen their awesome see through electronics! and their cool room designs!? It would also be pretty amazing to work for MTV or maybe even a magazine company like Cosmopolitan or Seventeen. 


Your turn :D Feel free to answer any of the questions that you like or ask me any other questions? 

"The more you get to know a person the more attractive they become to you. Because everything you see on the inside of them suddenly you are able to see on the outside of them."

xoxo,
Crystal 

6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this! Love posts like these.

    simply-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked reading this post. Cereal also doesn't sit well in my stomach, you're not the only one haha. You're pets are so cute! And I'm sure you do have a talent - you might just be too modest to notice it xx

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Omg, you understand my struggle haha. Awww okay you are just too sweet <3

      Delete
  3. Awesome questions! and I have seen a lot the q #2 and I think is funny, because for some reason I always think I am the only one doing something and when I realize I am not its just a great feeling hehehe... But I just realize I have been really good lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know what you mean! It's a nice relief knowing that other people feel the same as you. It doesn't make you feel as alone. I'm glad to hear that you've been good <3 Take care.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS