A Little Update & My Rendition of Fergalicious

Saturday, April 11, 2015


Listen up y'all 'cause this is it the post that I'm typing is delicious.
crystallize it definition make them views go loco 
they have some leisure so they get their pleasures from my blogger 
you could read me, you can't see me.
It ain't easy, It ain't flawless
I got reasons why I log em'
views just come and go like seasons.

Crystallicious (so delicious)
But I ain't fictitious
And if you were suspicious,
All that shiz is realistic
I send kisses (mmmwwaahhh)
That gives them viewers love, love
And they be coming round the blog just to read what I got


If your wondering, yes I did just waste my time coming up with that. But hey I'm very proud of it haha. 

Anyways my actual reason for this post is just to give you guys a little update. Specifically for any new comers. Hello :) and to any of you that have stayed loyal :') <3. If you're wondering why my update schedule is all over the place, it's because I don't really have a schedule. If I could I would honestly post everyday, but sometimes I just don't have time or I don't know what to write about. That's the fun part though. You see, wouldn't you rather have content that I'm excited to talk about verses a structured post schedule that I feel obligated to write. Nah, we don't want that. So, all I can promise you is that you can expect a post a week and if not more per week. I really enjoy blogging and am constantly thinking of things to write about. I like sharing, and I hope you guys like reading what I have to say. So without any further a do (I don't really have anything to say I just really wanted to say that).

 I could say that I'm really busy with school work but who am I kidding I spend most of my time on youtube, Netflix, and reading other people's blog. I think that when I am busy with school work, that's when I get inspired and get the sudden urge to blog haha. So maybe procrastination is my inspiration. Now if I could only use that towards school work; that would be great brain. The good thing though is that I only have about a month left until school ends. Which means I'll have more free time to do nothing and hopefully start doing things I actually want to do. Like start a youtube channel, get a job, go to the gym, and do fun things! Hopefully, I can do a lot more this summer so that I can finally have something fun to write and talk about. Especially, so that when professors make us introduce ourselves to the rest of the class, I'll have something interesting to say. 

Okay so now I'm just getting off topic (typical). I just wanted to give you guys a little update that actually wasn't an update. It was more of me just wanting to talk to you guys. If you have any questions that you would like me to answer or any posts that you would like me to do feel free to leave comments on any post :). 

Are you guys almost out of school? Any plans for the summer? 

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens" - Many Hale

xoxo,
Crystal 


10 comments:

  1. I've still got 3 3/4 years of school left. Are you excited to go to college? What do you want to major in?

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually in my first year of college :) and I just need 1 more year to graduate :D Then if its possible I'll get to go to a University to finish my degree. I'm currently majoring in Media Arts but more specifically film and television production. Do you know what you want to study once you are in college? :)

      Delete
    2. I want to study maybe English or Architecture and Interior Design :)

      Delete
    3. You can always get a Major is one of them and a Minor in the other. And Architecture and Interior Design kind of go hand in hand so you can always do something with those two :) They all sound like so much fun. Would you want to be a teacher or a writer if you majored in english?

      Delete
    4. If I majored in English, I'd probably become an english teacher, but that doesn't mean I can't write in my spare time! I think I want to go into Architecture for my career, and as a bonus I would do Interior Designing as well.

      Delete
    5. True! Hey maybe you'll even be one of those really cool famous New Yorks Best selling authors, while being a really cool teacher! :D ... I think that would be really awesome! not a lot of girls go into architecture, even though it's such a good career! You could have your own business if you did that !

      Delete
  2. I've been procrastinating too, which is also making me want to blog even more! I have 2 more weeks of school and then finals. After that I will be heading home to take two online classes and then to my grandparents to work in their town :) Good luck finishing up the year!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! and Lucky! I still have about 3 weeks left and then finals week. The good thing though is that we only have 4 day school weeks so it's not that bad :) ... That's so cool! What will you be working as (if you don't mind me asking)? Thank you! Good Luck to you as well, especially on finals :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS