April Playlist - Blue

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This Month my playlist is titled Blue because this month has been very stressful and overwhelming for me. I feel like I have been very stressed out emotionally and mentally but at the same time I have been able to find serenity and happiness within myself. Music is just great! You can literally find a song to match any emotion that you are feeling. Even when you want to feel different from what you are experiencing, there are songs to help you do just so. So this month music has been so great to me, but then again it always is ;D

1. Froot - Marina and The Diamonds


Okay, so if you remember from last month I also mentioned the song Savage by Marina and The Diamonds. This album is pure perfection! I just love the passion that Marina sings with. I can't help but sing my heart out whenever I sing along to Marina and The Diamonds. This month I have 3 songs by her that I have had on non-stop replay.  



This song was recommended to me by a friend. I instantly fell in love *crying face emoji* This song completely summarizes everything that I feel, and I'm sure many of you can relate to as well. So I recommend this song to all of you. It's so beautiful and whimsical and every time I listen to it I want to cry. Someone once told me to imagine a safe place, a place that you can go to whenever you feel anxious or afraid. My place was in a beautiful green field covered by flowers. I imagine myself standing at the top of a hill and the wind blows through my hair. There is peace and quiet  and the cool breeze keeps me calm. It's better imagined then explained, but it's my little place that I like to go whenever I need it. So if you are ever feeling anxious, upset, afraid, or just need to relax; try to imagine a safe place that you can  go to simply by closing your eyes or through meditation. 


                                 

Just when you thought you were over this song. You weren't, you so weren't! That's all i'm going to say. 



IDK. IDK? why do I like this song? I will never know, but I just want to dance to it whenever it comes on. I mean do I need any other reason? haha. By the way if you haven't noticed, I'm so pleased with myself for making this song number 4 ;D 



The beat to this song though! Don't try to tell me you don't feel like a Bad A**  and full of soul when you listen to it. 




I honestly think that this song is the one. I don't ever want it to stop playing in my head. It's so calming and ah! how can I even describe how good this song is?! Please, listen to it. It just makes me want to run through a field into the arms of my husband. That is when I have one. For now, I'll just let my dog run into my arms and we can slowly spin as the song plays in the background. Romantic right? 



Do I even have to give an explanation for this song? I'm just going to sit here and cry and hope that you guys listen to it if you haven't. Don't worry if you haven't seen the movie, I haven't either but the song speaks for itself. (P.s. I did it again)



I will end with a good dance song. So that we can celebrate the end of this post together. I think this would be really cool if we could all just magically appear in a tropical area and just do a conga line across the beach. 

I hope you guys enjoy these song recommendations :) Let me know what you guys have been listening to lately or if you guys have any recommendations for me.

" Music helps me escape from the reality I live in" 

xoxo,
Crystal 

8 comments:

  1. Music is always great for the soul! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I'm doing much better thank you for asking :)

      Delete
  2. Sugar is my favorite song right now, but I've never heard that remix! It sounds really cool :) Thanks for sharing.

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy it :D it's really good!

      Delete
  3. I love the song Escape! I've recently been loving songs by First Aid Kit, but it's not really the type of music many people like. But who cares, because I like it :D

    Jess
    http://springbaby.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right! :'D I'm so glad I found out about it .... YES!! :D haha I'm going to go listen to it just because you said that.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS