Videos YOU Need To Watch!

Monday, April 13, 2015

One thing that I love most in the world is watching videos that leave you with a lasting impression. Whether it be that it makes you sad and want to analyze things or if it makes you uncontrollably smile. Here are some of the latest videos that I have watched that I can't stop thinking about. 



This video is really life changing. Personally, I am so guilty of leaving the tap water running. I tend to think that I'm not wasting that much water, when in reality all that water that is going to waste can be used to provide for others. As you can see in the video; within the time that the man spends brushing his teeth, the water was able to provide a cup of water for one man, a bowl of water for another man, enough water for a man to rinse off his fruit and make it safer for him to eat, and enough for a little girl to desperately try to quench her thirst. As the video states; by leaving the water running you end up wasting up to about 10 liters of water which in most cases, is more then most people have in a month. So remember to always turn the water off whenever it is not in use. Those small amounts of water that you save can help conserve the water and in the future provide for more people. I think it's time videos like these get more attention so that we can start making a change for the better. 



I think what I love most about this video is how relatable it is. Most of us are insecure about ourselves and it only becomes noticeable to others when we are put in situations that make us feel unsure of ourselves. In this case the woman had to choose between entering through a beautiful door or an average door. This really caught the woman off guard because they did not expect that. Most of them went in through the average door mainly because they assumed people would judge them based on their decision. They felt that maybe people would not agree with their choice if they went in through the beautiful door. One woman completely avoided entering through the doors. Some women didn't think twice about it and went in completely confident entering through the beautiful door. What I loved about those women is that they honestly felt beautiful because they believed that they were. They didn't let society sway their feelings towards themselves. Afterwards the women were asked how they felt and most of them regretted going in through the average door. Most of the women did think that they were beautiful, but the pressure of societies perception of them made them feel insecure. It's important that woman realize that no matter what anyone tells you, you are absolutely beautiful. As long as you believe that you are beautiful, you will not need anyone else's reassurance. We should learn to build ourselves up and walk with pride. Everyone has something beautiful about them; we just fail to see it because thats what society has taught us. So from now on, screw society and love who you are. You are beautiful just the way you are. It may not be easy to just completely stop feeling insecure, because well everyone feels insecure at some point and in most cases all of the time; but whats important is that you start accepting your insecurities and love them for making you unique. Let's face it, if we all looked the same, the world would be a very boring place. I mean we wouldn't have all those different beautiful people to look at. Start living your life and stop worrying about what others will think. 



This last video is just so adorable! If any of you are familiar with ItsJudyTime, then you have probably seen this. If not well then what are you waiting for? press play! This video is; as it states, an interview with 2 year old Juliana. She is asked several questions about her family and her answers are well just adorable! I don't really have much to say for this one other then that it's just a really cute video! and it definitely made me giggle :) So I wanted to share it with you guys.

What did you guys think of the videos? Any videos that you guys think I should see? 

"Imperfection is beauty; Madness is genius; and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe 

xoxo,
Crystal 

16 comments:

  1. The two year old video was so cute! I really enjoyed this post!
    Jess xx
    http://Springbaby06.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! :D she's adorable. Thank you Jess :)

      Delete
  2. I really liked this post, the videos you reccomended were so good, especially the two year old who was very cute! Thank you for sharing them!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) and I agree! haha I love the part when she starts roaring haha

      Delete
  3. Wow your blog is amazing !!


    great post !! thanks for sharing :)


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade


    would u like to follow each others blog ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! :) Thank you! and of course! I would love to :D I'll go over and read it right now. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. The first two videos are really applicable to me. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good aren't they? Thank you so much for commenting! :)

      Delete
  5. The Dove beautiful video really moved me; I love the ads they have had going lately on that subject. If you've never seen the videos where kids talk out a scene and then adults act it - you should watch it. I believe they're called Kid Snippets? :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I like the new direction that they are going in; it's not just about the advertisements its also about trying to send a positive message... I don't think I've heard of it but I'll go look it up right now :D Thanks for the suggestion Brooke!

      Delete
  6. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and Yes :) I would love to!

      Delete
  7. I really love your style. It's awesome. Now I don't want to miss any news from you. I'm definitely your reader. And, of course, it will be cool `if you read my blog as well! http://whyshy.me/en/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really :D omg Thank you!! <3 That means so much... I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS