21 Questions - Part 2

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I'm back with another 21 questions posts. They're just really fun to do :D I don't remember exactly where I found these questions, I want to say it was a post on Tumblr but don't quote me on it. Anyways, let's get started.

1. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?

I would much rather prefer to leave and never come back only because I'm assuming that my family could still visit me wherever I am. I've lived in my hometown for well over 18 years and I think that there is so much of the world that there is yet to see.

2. If you were really hungry, really exhausted, AND really gross, what would you do first — eat, nap, or shower?

First I would shower because if I don't feel clean I don't feel comfortable eating or taking a nap. Then I'd eat and wait a while afterwards to take a nap.





3. Sneaking into a second movie: super-wrong or harmless fun?

I want to say that it's harmless fun because you already paid the entrance so why can't you just go see another movie or two right? but personally I would not be able to do that because I get so paranoid and would not be able to live with myself. 

4. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?

I would definitely visit the past because of all the good memories and I feel like if I went into the future I'd try to live my life to achieve whatever I saw that I wouldn't just enjoy life. Keep in mind, I'd only ever time travel if it was proven to actually work because I do not want to be stuck in time and accidentally mess something up.



5. What's more important, truth or happiness?

I think happiness is more important.

6. If you go to a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?

I think it's okay to not tip. I mean I feel horrible if I don't leave a tip, but at the same time your tipping for a good service so if the waiter provided terrible service I don't think your obligated to tip. 

7. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Ah! There are so many good songs out there but I would have to say

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
This song was my alarm for a while so if I can still listen to it, I think that says something.
One Grain of Sand - Ron Pope
Okay. I can't just pick one.

*Insert Guitar solo*


8. If you could marry your celeb crush or be BFFs with your fave celeb, which would you choose?

Hands down marry Harry Styles. You guys seriously don't know how much he means to me *crying emoji* but I'd only marry him if he felt the same way for me. I wouldn't force him he deserves to feel love as much as me. This gif is killing me, he's an angel. 






9. What's something everyone else loves that you secretly find overrated? How come?

I'm going to have to say Beyonce >.< As much as everyone loves her, I'm just not head over heals for her as everyone else is. I mean don't get me wrong I love her music and her, she's truly amazing but I'm just not as obsessed as everyone is. 

10. What's one book that you had to read for school that you ended up loving?

In middle school we had to read a book every week and then take a test on it. So me, being the person who doesn't really read. I would always look for a movie to find my way out of having to actually read the book. There was one book that my friend Esperanza recommended to me. It was called "Esperanza Rising", go figure haha. I actually really ended up liking it. 

11. If you could go to any college, regardless of cost or location, where would you go?

You might have guessed it. I'd either go to UCLA which is a school in Los Angeles, a University in New York, or study abroad in Europe. 

12. Would you rather be rich or famous? (In this game, you can't be both.)

I would much rather be ah, I suck at these questions. I think I would have to go with being rich so that I could support my family and live comfortably. 


13. When you are scrolling through Instagram, would you rather see lots of posts from close friends, or from celebs you've never met?

I like to see Instagram posts from people I know. Most of the time I'll just scroll through and when I see someone I know posts, it catches my attention. 

14. Would you rather be forced to drink a Frappuccino every day FOR ETERNITY or never be able to drink a Frappuccino again?

I would totally be okay with never drinking a Frappuccino again. I like having one once in a while, but I think they're so strong and I never really finish them. I'd be okay with not having one.


15. Would you rather have someone give you $100 or have everyone in your class get $10?

I'm not gonna lie...





16. Which emoji is more crucial to your life? πŸ˜‚ or πŸ˜’

       πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

17. What's worse — constantly posting selfies, or NOT posting selfies just because you care too much about what people think of your selfies?

Not posting selfies because you care too much about what people think is way worse. If you love taking selfies, share them with the world! The world needs more beautiful faces to look at. I think we just have to stop caring and do things for the fun of it. Caring too much takes the fun out of everything. I myself find myself not wanting to post pictures because of what others might think, but at the end of the day the only opinion that matters is my own. 




18. Would you rather have an internship with a cool boss who gives you lots of praise — but you don't really learn that much — or a hard-ass boss who never gives compliments, but teaches you a ton?

I'm going to have to go with the hard-ass on this one. Even though I'd like to enjoy having a cool boss, I would much rather be able to say that my time was worth while and can take something from my time at the internship. 

19. What food best describes your personality?

I'm going to say pizza for no particular reason, other then the fact that it's just simply delicious. I wouldn't mind being compared to pizza.






20. Would you rather have a month completely off from school (no teachers! no homework!), but you're forbidden from seeing any of your friends — or be forced to go to school for an extra month in the middle of the summer, but all your friends have to go, too?

I'm not going to make anyone suffer here. I would much rather have a month off, I can just text and Skype my friends. I love my friends, but I also like my time off from school. Besides it's what I basically do every summer. 

21. For your birthday, you unwrap a tiny present from your parents, and it turns out to be the gift of a lifetime — a set of keys for your brand new car, which your parents excitedly tell you is already parked in the driveway. But when you run outside to see it, you have an immediate gut-feeling that something is wrong with the car ... very wrong. You take another step closer and your dread only grows, as if it's some kind of warning. Would you still drive the car?

Nooo, I take my gut instinct very seriously. If my gut tells me no, its a no. I get scared if my dog follows me to the door whenever I'm about to drive somewhere, I don't think I'd take this well.


I don't know if you noticed but my answers where shorter this time :D I'm very proud of myself haha. I hope you guys enjoy reading these type of posts as much as I like making them. Next week I will be going on an adventure so you can expect a post on that. I hope you guys have a great weekend and for any of you that are still doing finals or are about to, I wish you the Best of Luck <3 :)

Feel free to answer any of these questions below :D I would love to hear what you guys have to say about #7&9. I'm looking forward to reading your responses. 

"Take every chance. Drop every fear"

xoxo,
Crystal 

17 comments:

  1. I never depended on my instict (because I never paid attention to it) but I think I should because it proved me right/wrong so many times. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's crazy how much of an effect your instinct can have on you. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Iris=BEST SONG EVER!!! That would be mine too. Loving the gifs in this especially the head banging one hehe! <3
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!!! it's such a good song :D That one's my favorite too haha

      Delete
  3. I always enjoy reading this and getting to know a little bit more about my fellow bloggers!

    #7: This one is so hard for me! But since the Beatles are my favourite, I'm going to list one of their songs - "Drive My Car". Not too sad of a sad, but good and uppity and kind of mellow at the same time?

    #9: I'm gonna say phones - EVEN THOUGH I love having something so convenient, the majority of my friends are on their phones CONSTANTLY, and whenever I'm waiting for the bus or riding the public transit, everyone around me is on their phones.. and I'm just sitting there listening to my headphones and relaxing by looking at real life things out the window ;)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never heard that song, but i'm going to go listen to it right now :D ... OMG! yes! it bugs me so much when your having a conversation with someone and the whole time their texting, it's like hey I'm still here you know. I love listening to music on the way back home, especially whenever you take the bus because it makes the ride much better and more relaxing :)

      Delete
  4. This was so entertaining! loved it! A lot of my answers were very similar to yours ahah. When ever I do 'Would You Rathers' I always try and find a loophole like how you would skype your friends during the month off and have your family visit you and not be able to live in your hometown.

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha right! It's like "but you didn't say I couldn't do this", it really makes picking an answer much easier otherwise you'd probably just be stuck trying to pick one

      Delete
  5. Aw this was a fun post to read!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA, this is so entertaining and funny. Let's just say I'd take you in a fight for #8..he's mine!!!! :) jk, jk. Also #15 is hysterical.
    Thanks for being your usual humorous self :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Brooke, I'm going to have to take you up on that offer ;D I'm ready to fight for the love of my life haha. It's on.
      Aww Thank you :) That means a lot to me <3

      Delete
  7. I had a lot of fun reading these! Thank you for sharing them ♥
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading them :) I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them.

      Delete
  8. Amazing Blog post !! thanks for sharing

    Love your blog :D

    My first ever lookbook --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulXUakyMUYs

    it would mean so much to me if you left me a comment what you think ?

    have a nice day

    Jade

    new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and I loved how your video turned out!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS