Bucket List: Living On My Own

Friday, May 8, 2015

You know that question people always ask; "If you can live anywhere in the world, where would you live?" I've never been able to pick just one place. If time and money allows me in the future, I would honestly love to live all around the world; living in each place for at least a year. Even if that doesn't happen there are three places that I for sure want to live in! 

1. London, England


I know this is such a typical answer and everyone wants to live in London, but I mean who wouldn't! It's an absolutely beautiful place and the architecture there is just to die for! I love the idea of London and being surrounded by all of it's history and I just don't feel that I'd ever get tired of it! I've always been fascinated by it from a young age and part of me wants to make the dreams of the inner child in me come true! Also, I always see all these pictures of really cool/weird bakery's and coffee shops and little antique shops! I want to explore them all! I may also have a bit of an obsession with British accents, I think I might just sit outside a bakery and just listen to everyone talk as they walk by haha. The thing that really gets me! is the fact that they have a train to everywhere! I'd take day trips everyday if I could :O London, I will live in you one day and if anything at least visit! 


2. Los Angeles (Santa Monica), California


I've been a Cali girl for most of my life. I've just always loved California! I definitely want to live there! I would obviously have to look around and find a good place for me to live but for now I'll pick Santa Monica. I've always wanted to live by the beach. Can you imagine just going whenever you can and being able to enjoy the sunsets and sunrise! After all California is the place for me because I want to work in the film industry one day and living in the LA area is where it's at for me. This is probably my ultimate dream :') One day <3

3. New York City


Okay, so maybe all of my answers are typical answers but I have no shame. I want to live in one of those really cute studio/shoe box apartments. I think it would be such an amazing feeling walking down the streets of the concrete jungle and knowing that that's the place you call home. I'll let you all in on a little secret here; I've always wanted to be the star in a broadway musical. Therefore I'd vicariously live through all the broadway shows that I would (hopefully) attend. I really really want to live here with one of my really good friends :'D and become regulars at the cutest little coffee shop near our place. We'd meet the cutest/sweetest guys there and go on all these adventures together. Ah, what a dream that would be! and I know it's possible all we need is time and money because let's face it New York is not cheap haha. *crying face emoji* 

Where would you like to live if you could live anywhere in the world regardless of money? 

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"- Shing Xiong

xoxo,
Crystal 

17 comments:

  1. I would love to live in New York just like you too, it's my dream! I've been to London a few times and I bet you'd love it, it's lovely. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would!! Maybe one day we'll run into each other while we're living there ;) really?! thats so cool!! do you have family there or do you just visit for fun?
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I'd like to live in London for a bit too! My dad lived in New York when I was young, so I think I've already experienced that enough, but London sounds so fun. The only thing that concerns me is how much more a high standard of living costs in the UK; I'm sure we'll figure it out, though!

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! that's the thing that scares me, but when there's a will there's a way. What really excites me is that it would be kind of like starting over since you won't really know anyone, you'd get like a new chance at life. :)

      Delete
  3. I'd LOVE to live in London! It seems so nice and I love the rain and colder weather.

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com.au
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! me too :) it's much better then the heat and sticky weather

      Delete
  4. I want to live in New york so badly!! :)<3

    littlecoffeebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D I have a feeling that it'll happen ;)

      Delete
  5. I love the places you listed! I'd love to live in London, California (maybe somewhere like Laguna Beach) or Florida. New York would be awesome too! I've been to New York and Florida but it's on my bucket list to visit London and places in California.

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laguna Beach sounds like such a nice place :D That's so cool, so you got to get a little glimpse of New York life. A place in California that I really recommend is Monterey and Carmel California! (and all the little surrounding cities) I used to live there when I was younger and it's seriously the most beautiful place I've ever been to. If you love marine life I think you'll love it :)

      Delete
  6. The way you described New York reminded me so much of Friends! :D I would love to live in Canada because it's similar to New Zealand (where I'm from) with culture and nature but bigger.
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really :D I've only ever seen some episodes of Friends but I hear it's really good so I'll have to watch it!! I want to visit both those places one day <3 That's so cool that you live in New Zealand! is it as green as they say?

      Delete
    2. It's such a classic TV show, yes New Zealand nature is just stunning we're so lucky and the culture is very chilled out too!

      Delete
  7. Lovely post! I've always wanted to live somewhere in America, New York would be a dream!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! I feel like everyone should experience living in New York or at least visit it once in their lifetime because it honestly has so much to offer :)

      Delete
  8. I would love to live in all three of these places, but especially London. I absolutely love that city - it is so beautiful and there are unique things to explore everywhere! And who doesn't like riding double-decker buses?! Win win right there! :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I completely agree!! Do you go there often? :D I would love to live there one day! but if thats not possible for me I at least want to visit :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS