Dream Journal : Am I Subconsciously In Love?

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Okay so I'm no stranger to having weird dreams. I've always found it really fun hearing about what other people dream. It's like sharing a little scary, weird, but sometimes cute side of someone haha. I wanted to start this series for those occasions when I really want to talk about the weird dream that I had last night or the really cute dream I had two nights ago, you know? 


My question here is; is it possible to be unconsciously in love? You see, theres this guy in one of my classes who I used to have a slight crush on. I've kind of been on and off of the feeling; like for a while i'll like him again, others I think he's kind of cute, and most of the time I just think he's really sweet. I don't really want anything out of it though, like I don't really like him but I feel like I do? 

For the past whole week I've been having dreams of him and me. They all start out where we kind of are just hanging out, but we always look at each other like we know what we are feeling? I don't know it's sort of like we both know we like each other but we don't really know if the other does or not. We are both kind of shy-ish about it and whenever we are near each other we get really nervous. You know that feeling where you get butterflies in your stomach and your body goes kind of numb and time just seems to stop? Every dream ends with us being together, but he never really asks me to be his girlfriend. It's like we both just know and things just fall into place. 

This hasn't just happened for the past week though. I've had several dreams throughout the past month or two of similar occasions with the same guy. Only that in the past one's he does ask me out, he goes out of his way to make this big event just to ask me out. I also think its so sweet how when he hugs me (in my dream I should add), I feel so warm inside and his hug feels like it's the only hug I need in the world. I'm really curious because I feel that I don't really like him but why can't I stop thinking about him in my dreams? Or is it one of those occasions where "he's thinking of me before he goes to sleep, so that's why I'm dreaming of him?" I know, it's so sappy but why do I keep dreaming this? 

I also probably shouldn't really say "in love" because I mean I don't love him, I hardly know him. Other then that he is really sweet and always says hi to me and asks how I'm doing. Which I think is so kind of him! It kind of always makes me want to cry, but in a good way because it feels like he cares. I don't think he likes me though, I'm pretty certain of that. I don't really have feelings for him either, I just kind of think he is really sweet and I'd love to just be his friend. I'm not really looking for anything more. I just really want to know if it's possible to be subconsciously in love (or should I say in Like)? 

What do you guys think? Am I just dreaming or do you think that I might actually like him but not admit it to myself?

What do you guys dream about?

"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up"

xoxo, 
Crystal 

22 comments:

  1. I think you might be subconsciously telling yourself that you're interested in this boy! By no means do I think that it means anything is coming from his end. You for sure might be telling yourself that you like him though, if your mind is always wandering even in sleep to him...and in this post :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I think so too! Especially since I may have kind of denied myself of feeling anything for him. Like I don't think there would ever be anything more so I just tell myself its not worth the time but I guess it just makes my subconscious go crazy. Thanks for your response :) It really helped! <3

      Delete
  2. Like Brooke said, I think your mind might be telling you that you're interested in him! As you said, not head-over-heels, crazy in love - but that you have some kind of interest. I think dreams are so fascinating and have such a way with our minds. I definitely had the odd dream here and there about my current boyfriend before we ended up together (I'd been lusting after him for so long!) even when I was trying to get over him. The heart knows what it wants ;)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww that's so sweet! so you ended up with your crush :'D You're right, I think I'm just denying myself of my feelings so in the back of my head I keep denying what I keep telling myself. It's like this attraction that you just can't help.

      Delete
  3. Love this post! Nice to read something a bit different :) I always feel like I have really crazy dreams but can never remember then haha, so maybe they're not so crazy!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D haha I know that happens to me all of the time! I wish they could just invent a dream recorder already; have you ever tried to keep a journal of your dreams?

      Delete
  4. love everything! great photo :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand this feeling so well...I feel like I am the type of girl that will like a boy so much but never say anything about it but I will convince myself that we will have a relationship. Its messed up but it is a part of growing up I think...

    xx aubsmeetsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :'( it's kind of sad realizing that there's a slight chance that you might not end up dating someone you think you really liked. I agree it's part of growing up :) but hopefully it only leads to better things and you find someone that likes you as much as you like them ;)

      Delete
  6. I feel as if i'm reading something i just wrote, this is so similar to what i am going through. Me and a guy i like are also shy around each other, so i don't know if he likes me back or thinks i'm weird. But this is very similar to the dreams and thoughts i have.

    This is a really great post so i instantly had to follow you!
    <3
    Perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Attractions are so confusing! right? it's like do I really like them or do I just think I like him? Does he like me? >.< haha

      Thank you! that is so sweet:D
      I can't to go over and check out your blog :)

      Delete
  7. I completely know how you feel. You might like him, or maybe you just like the idea of him. Those are too completely different things and I think when we don't truly know someone, we fall in love with the idea of someone and not them actually

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could not have been said any better!! *slow claps* I think you're right! it's kind of like when you see someone and you think they are the most perfect being on this earth, but all you know is their good looks and until you actually get to know them is when you can actually say you have feelings for them

      Delete
  8. This is such an interesting post, I know exactly how you feel! I think maybe you might like him!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know it's so confusing! I wish my heart would just tell me what it wants haha it's like it has a mind of it's own

      Delete
  9. That's such a good question! I don't know... Maybe you are starting to like him? He sounds like such a sweet amazing guy! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is :D and I wouldn't mind it ;) haha but it's just very confusing trying to make up my mind you know?

      Delete
  10. It looks like the more you're saying you don't like him, the more you are falling for him. Those little things are the ones that makes us fall for someone. He sounds nice so why not :D

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right Leja! :O Maybe I'm just not letting myself feel and in turn I'm falling for him even more. It's like when someone tells you not to do something and suddenly that's all you want to do. He is :) maybe it's not so bad

      Delete
  11. Hi dear! Very interesting post! Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+, Instagram,? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you
    kiss
    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would love to follow you on GFC and G+ :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS