Videos That Will Make You Smile Uncontrollably

Friday, May 29, 2015

It's the end of the month and one thing that I've been most excited to share with you guys is more videos that I think are amazing! and that I think you guys will enjoy :) 



I've been holding on to this video for a while now because I just can't not share it. It's absolutely remarkable! I may have cried like a baby on this one, I mean talk about a beautiful ending. The best part is that this is a music video :D Can you say progressive <3 



This is just so cute! If it wasn't for dad's we'd all probably be falling off our sofas and running in to tree's. I probably laughed more then I should have haha all of these could have ended pretty badly. 



My heart can't take it. Buzz's laugh is so freaking adorable AHH!! This one's sure to put a smile on your face. I've come to realize that there is a lot of dad's in these videos haha. I guess it kind of fits since it'll be fathers day soon :) 



Animation is just so mind-blowing to me! It's crazy how drawings/sketches can be transformed into something so great!! <3 I also just love this song so much, it's so whimsical. 



 I love anything that involves a car and singing! James Corden is just so hilarious he never fails to make me laugh. I couldn't stop smiling throughout this whole video and of course I couldn't help but sing along <3



On the topic of James Corden, can we just take a moment to appreciate him for this treasure. Just wow, I tried to watch it again but I keep pausing it to kind of calm myself down. They are just so cute and adorable! Don't even get me started on how adorable Harry is 



I love love love this video so much!! Before the video Joey never really talked about his sexuality. To be fair I don't think that he was/is obligated to bring attention to it just as much as straight people don't have to talk about theirs. But if this isn't the best way to 'come out' then idk what is. Best video music video I have ever seen <3 I also love how he used fairytale characters to kind of portray what was going on in real life. Absolutely beautiful <3



If you aren't familiar with Fun for Louis on youtube, he's like this super adventurous guy whose always traveling all over the place. This video is the reason why I love videos! I just think it's so fascinating being able to see other people's journeys and getting to see parts of the world that you have never seen before. It was really cool being able to get a glimpse of what the tribe does in their daily life. 



Last but not least I wanted to leave you guys with this fun interactive video. How is this so entertaining? :D

What did you guys think of these videos? Which one did you enjoy most? :) 
What are some of your favorite videos? 

Remember to always... 
"Be kind to one another" - Ellen DeGeneres 

xoxo,
Crystal 

26 comments:

  1. DODGEBALL AND ONE DIRECTION. I Love that video :) It's so funny. I love seeing them do things like that, you know?
    Thanks for the videos to make me laugh, they sure do make my day brighter!
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!!!!! It is a true masterpiece :') Yes! I agree they're my favorite kind of videos of them as well. It's something different other then just interviews, makes me miss their old video diaries.
      I'm happy to hear that :D Thank you for watching them :)

      Delete
  2. aw these videos were all so wonderful aha! thanks for sharing babe x

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com
    http://closetofgypsies.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Makes me happy to hear that. I like to share them with you guys <3

      Delete
  3. These videos are so funny. The one when Dad saved the day is so funny. I still haven't checked Joey's video but now you gave me an excuse to do it. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! What a close call that was haha. It's really good :) I hope you like it as much as I did. Very proud of him <3

      Delete
  4. love everything! great videos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Buzz and his Dad, that video made me so happy! With a laugh like that you would be entertained all day, everyday!!! I also really enjoyed Louis video, it's crazy to think and see how people live so differently. It truly does make you realise how big and adventurous the world is! <3
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! sooo cute <3 :') I would too haha. It is really crazy! I am so thankful that cameras were invented whenever I watch these because without them we wouldn't be able to see all of these cool things that happen around the world. It really is when you stop and think about it :D there is so much out there!

      Delete
  6. I love don't wait. The first video, wow it made me cry so deep & real unconditional love. Mafer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! and right!! <3 Definitely eye opening and moving.

      Delete
  7. These are all so cute! I saw Joey's video the other day and I'm so proud of him for feeling comfortable enough to come out! Great post!!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) He carried this out perfectly and in the best way possible in my opinion <3 Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the smiles :) I saw the James Corden-Justin Bieber one on TV and it made me laugh. James really is funny (love his accent!)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome :) Right! he never fails to make me laugh :D I can't say that I don't agree haha

      Delete
  9. I love all these videos! Especially the Dad one :) Saving them to a playlist on YouTube right away!

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com.au
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy to hear that :D It's so cute right! imagine how tragically all of those could have ended, thankfully he dad's were there haha

      Delete
  10. I literally just watched the video with James corden and Justin last night, James is hilarious and Justin actually seems like a really decent person, funny too! (: http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is right!!? and he is :) I know that what he did in the past isn't justifiable but we all make mistakes and I think he's finally moving on from that (hopefully)

      Delete
  11. I really loved the first video! There aren't many videos, let alone music videos out there like it & I love the message it portrayed and that it ended happily! You can only hope there are more parents/people who are this accepting of children & adults who feel this way, thank you for sharing! Lovely post :-)

    X Gemma
    http://www.simplygemmalouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It's definitely one of my all time favorite music videos :) I agree, I'm really loving that a lot of artists are starting to bring a lot more awareness to these issues. I hope so too, it's very important that people don't get too caught up in what other might think and just love their children and others for who they are <3

      Delete
  12. These are all great videos! I didn't know which one to watch first but I really liked fun with louis! The little boys with their goats were so cute! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D I'm happy to hear that! His videos are amazing! I love that he shares all of his adventures with us :) I know right! <3

      Delete
  13. I love The Light music video ! i'd never heard the song before and with that music video it's just perfect :) It's brilliant these kind of things are getting talked about more in so many different forms like music videos ! And the sleeping beauty one was really interesting <3 I never realised that that's how they did it :)

    Lots of Love,
    Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! I love that too! It's nice knowing that people are making it known and using their platforms to kind of get these things out there :) I know right!! I didn't either I thought it was so cool and those artist are so talented to be able to capture that <3

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS