Bucket List : The Little Things

Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello! :D
I haven't done one of these in a while and recently I've been adding to my list a lot, so I though I'd update you on some more of my ideas :D
There's so many things that I want to do before I get older. Whether I do these alone or with someone by my side, Here are a few more things I have on my bucket list... 

1. Surprise Someone

This one is pretty self explanatory. I've always wanted to do something really nice for some one.

Me: *Shows up with something they've always wanted*
Them: This can't be real!!


Me:


Them:


Both: 






2. Ride a train



When I imagine a train ride I imagine the ultimate freedom! I've never been on a train but have always dreamed of riding one. And I'm not just talking one of those in the mall trains, I'm talking a real one that takes forever to cross at the railroad crossings.  I think these are more common in European countries so maybe I'll take a train when I visit there :D

3. Visit Alaska in the Spring

Let's just take a moment to appreciate all that beauty.


Need I say more?

4. Be a Camp Counselor

I've always wanted to attend a camp after watching The Parent Trap but I never got to go. Yet I never really looked into it.  I feel like this would be a good way to kind of live out that dream now :D

5. Learn how to play an instrument

There are so many amazing instruments out there and I don't know how to play a single one. Well other then the chorus of Mary had a Little Lamb on the piano haha (my specialty). I'm not quite sure which specific instrument I'd like to learn, but I'd love to learn anything from the piano to the violin to guitar to the drums.



6. Learn a new language

I was reading an article the other day about how scientist (or students at a university) think they've found a way to prevent or at least reduce the chances of Alzheimer's. One of the tips was to always keep learning. And a way to do that is by learning a new language. Not that I'm doing this merely to reduce my chances of Alzheimer's, but because I think it's also a great way to make yourself more diverse and if you ever need to ask for the bathrooms in French, German, or Japanese you'll know what to do haha (comes in handy if you have the bladder of a squirrel like yours truly).

7. Re-invent myself (sort of)

What I have in mind for this one is to get a new hair style and a new wardrobe. I feel like most of my life I've just always looked the same and dressed the same. One day (if money permits) I'd love to just buy an entire new wardrobe! I've never really felt like the style of clothing I wear now has ever really been what I liked or would like to wear. Also my hair has just always been a similar style and I've only ever cut off the ends and gotten layers. I want to just one day go into a salon and have a professional hair stylist just do what they want with my hair (with some restrictions of course). I want to feel like a new me, kind of like being re-born in a way (too much?)



8. Meditate in some place breath takingly beautiful

I'm a huge fan of mediation. I haven't gotten around to it in a while, but it really does help a lot! Especially if you have anxiety; meditation can really help release a lot of the stress that you bottle up. Even just by simply doing some breathing exercises you can help reduce a lot of that stress. I think meditation is such a nice feeling, it kind of feels like a bit of an out of body experience, in a good way. I feel like your body goes a little numb and it kind of feels like your levitating (if thats possible?). Meditation gives you time to yourself to just relax and disconnect form the world for a bit. Now add that to a view like this....


9. Stay in an Over water Bungalow

Keeping Up With the Kardashians did this to me!! I'd just love to wake up to this once in my life. Not a care in the world, just absolute bliss.



10. See the Northern Lights 

After watching the Polar Express I've been dieing to see the Norther Lights <3 I never really knew where I could find them but (correct me if I'm wrong) I think they are in Alaska? So maybe when I go visit I might just get lucky and get two things done at once :'D.


Before I go I just want to take a moment to say how HAPPY and PROUD and beyond EXCITED I am that today America has finally legalized same sex marriage in all 50 states!!! ❤️💜💛💚💙  
I think that it is just so amazing that after so long everyone now has the privilege/right to love and marry who ever they love. And to all those who did not make it to this wonderful momentous day because of hardships and the battles that they had to fight, May they rest in peace. 

*Just a little side note - if your on a computer you probably won't see the emoji's I used and just end up seeing question marks but they're supposed to be the heart emoji's in every color*

"There's no race, no religion, no class system, no color, nothing, no sexual orientation that makes us better than anyone else. We are all deserving of love" - Sandra Bullock

xoxo,
Crystal ❤️💜💛💚💙

42 comments:

  1. This post is so fun! thanks for sharing you made my day<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for reading <3

      Delete
  2. i love the idea of a bucket list.. and really need to make myself one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to! It's a lot of fun!! There's so many things to do :D Bucket lists are a great way of remembering all the things you want to do, also if you look up some online you can get some really good ideas :)

      Delete
  3. These are such cute bucket list ideas! I hope you achieve them all! When are you planning on visiting Europe?x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope so too!! I really hope you get to achieve all you want to as well <3 I really really want to visit Europe by the end of this next school year. I'm going to start applying for jobs soon so that I can save up money and hopefully go after I finish my second year of college. You live in England right? That's so cool!! Where would you like to visit? :)

      Delete
  4. This has made me want to make a bucket list, I might post one on my blog today! I hope you get to do every one of these things on your list. And YAY AMERICA!! Hopefully Australia will be next to legalise same sex marriage.

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! :D I can't wait to read it!! It's always fun seeing what others want to do and sometimes you can find a lot of fun things to add to your bucket list. Thank you! I really hope so too :D and I hope you can as well <3 OMG that would be great, yay for change :D<3

      Delete
  5. amazing bucket list, I would love to do all of those as well :-)

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I hope we both get to do all of these things :) <3

      Delete
  6. Would love to do so many of these things!!! Loved the little gifs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting bucketlist :)

    check out my new post on: http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com
    follow for follow on ig: @styleccentricfashion
    follow for follow on bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sandf-styleccentric-fashion-14140809
    fan for fan on lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/monskinsmons

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of these are on my bucket lists too. I've ridden subways but never trains before. I really want to just sit on one and stare out the window or write. It sounds lovely. I'd also like to see the northern lights! Hopefully you can when you go to alaska in the spring! I love all the gifs, very funny :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! and be listening to music while staring out the window so that it can feel like you're in a music video :D haha. I think that would be the perfect way to get some writing done <3, with the beautiful scenery and all :). I hope so too!! It's definitely at the top of my list for things to do <3 I hope you get to see them as well :D haha Thank you!Have a lovely day Brooke :)

      Delete
  9. Those gifs girl!!!! They always put a smile on my face! :D Wow I never knew Alaska was like that in the spring it looks so pretty! I really hope someday I get to see your reinvention, it's amazing seeing people transform. Oooo yes the northern or southern lights are on my list too, the pictures of them are just out of this world! There are several places I think you can see them from, they have like outdoor hotels you can see them from in Finland. We get the Southern Lights in New Zealand but I live in the wrong part of NZ for that lol. One day! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Aww thank you! I'm happy to hear that! :D Right! when I first came across a picture of it on Tumblr I was like *jaw drop* I'm so going there! :) When I do I will definitely be posting about it! :D and hey maybe by then I'll gain the guts to start making youtube videos and you won't just get to read about it, you'll get to see it ;) Really! :O I didn't even know that southern lights existed either! Yay! okay so there's definitely a possibility that I can get to see them :D Aww so close but yet so far! haha I hope you get to see them as well, I bet they're as amazing as they seem <3 Hope you have a lovely day Rainbow <3

      -Crystal
      http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. :O YES Youtube, I'm sure your videos will be just as amazing as your blog!!! I too have been playing with the idea, I made a video last year but took it down cause I didn't like it lol! You got to admire anyone who films and post videos for the world to see, it's like a whole new level of exposing yourself but hey what is life with out trying new things and pushing yourself out your comfort zone right?!?!. Youtube buddies one day! ;) Naww thank you, you have a lovely day too Crystal! <3

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you! :') <3 Yeah! it's actually a pretty intimidating thing just thinking about it, I mean your putting yourself out there for anyone to see so yeah definitely props to them! Yes! :D I would love to see you do videos as well! I feel like you would have such awesome videos <3 OMG! that would be awesome :) If you do start putting out videos make sure you let me know I would love to subscribe ;)

      Delete
  10. Great list! A lot of this applies to me as well: learn a new language, meditate in a peaceful place and see the Northern Lights :)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Do Northern light happen in Canada, I feel like I may have heard about that? What language would you like to learn? :)

      Delete
  11. I thought you might want to know that I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award xx

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! :) <3 Thank you so much Jess!! I'm going to go over and read yours right now! I'll try to get mine up soon x

      Delete
  12. Oh my Crystal. All of these things are my favourite too. I want to be a Camp counselor for the same reason as you-because of the movie The Parent Trap. I want to go on a road by train-and yes they're more common here in Europe, but I've never been on a long ride yet. And I want to see Northern ligths too. I never thought Alaska looks like that. Great post.
    P.S.: Your GIFs are always on point ;)

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? :D Yay!! I hope we both get to do them <3 Right! haha that movie had us wishing all sorts of things (like having a twin sister that we could switch places with, a butler best friend, a fashion designer mom who lives in London, and a dad who lives in the country and owns horses :D). OMG! you definitely should <3 that would be such a nice little "me" time. I know right! :O I didn't know that either until I came across a picture on Tumblr and I was instantly blow away by it! Haha :D Thank you! Gifs are my favorite. I hope you have a lovely day Leja :)

      Delete
  13. Great list<3 I am super excited for you to cross all of them out, thanks for sharing this is super fun to read
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope so too! and that you get to cross off some of yours as well. I'm already following you on bloglovin ;)

      Delete
  14. Omg disney movies gave me the desire to watch the lights, beautiful. I also haven't being to an actual camp & I hope to sometime.

    Mafer, Concientizando x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! It's just so crazy how it's even possible. They are definitely one of the world greatest wonders. I hope you do!! They really do seem like a lot of fun :D

      Delete
  15. I need to start my bucket list because i always say I'm going o make one, but never actually do one! I love your bucket list.... Same in so many things :)
    http://lauracatalinarueda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! It really makes you anticipate the moment and makes you want to go after them :D I'd love to see what you put on it :) I bet you would have a lot of really cool ideas!

      Delete
  16. I really enjoyed reading your post, really cool gifs!
    http://artadorned.com/
    I blog about jewelry and how to style jewelry with outfits, tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this, you have some original ideas on your list! I need to work on mine.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I bet you have some really great one's as well

      Delete
  18. I love how cutely put together this is! Super sweet bucket list <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS