Love/Hate Tag

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Heyyy! :D 

I've been tagged by the amazing and total bad ass Rainbow-Rose Blossom (yes, that's her real name! :D how cool right!!) to do the Love/Hate tag. If you'd love to go check out her awesome blog she talks about self-empowerment/confidence/love, her inspirations, and health/fitness. So many slashes in just the first two sentences haha. The rules to the Love/Hate tag are simple, the person "tagged" must share 10 things they love, 10 things they hate and nominate up to 10 other bloggers to do the same.
Shall we get started? 

Love:
1. Getting into bed with freshly cleaned sheets!

They're so warm and soft! It just makes me not want to ever get up from bed, but then I do because I realize that if I stay in bed all day no one is going to bring me food. 




2. Being in that loopy stage when your so tired that nothing makes sense, your words start slurring together, and everything is just so hilarious. 

These moments are best shared when your with friends because you all get so loopy and you just start talking about the most randomest things. Even though my eyes start to do that thing where you feel like your about ready to pass out any second I try to hold on to the conversation for as long as I can. 

3. Having deep conversations with people.

If someone starts talking to me about aliens, ghosts, time travel, space, and theories that can't be explained you best believe I'm interested. I just love hearing what people have to say about, well anything really. It's so interesting because you not only get to know a bit of what goes on in someone's head but you can also learn a lot from them.

4. Ice

Okay so I know Ice is supposed to be like really bad for your teeth but personally I think my teeth love it. I love that ice that's like easily crunchable and ugh! I'd seriously buy a cup full of that ice haha

5. French Fries

OMG! don't even get me started on these!! Best invention ever. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life it would definitely be french fries <3 Especially the thin crispy ones *mouth waters*




6. Road trips

I love being in the car for long periods of time but only if we are going somewhere. I just love being able to see the world pass by and going to new places.





7. Family

I honestly love my family so much! <3 My family is pretty close and we always have the best times together. I am very lucky to have both of my parents, my 3 sisters, and my 2 dogs (yes they count!). As long as I have them in my life I'm happy , I wouldn't trade them for the world.

8. Making people Laugh

I've always loved being the reason behind someone's smile/laughter. I'm one of those people who feed off of making others laugh, like if I say something that makes someone laugh out loud or even just giggle it makes me so happy and warm inside for days :) There are so many times that I have gone and embarrassed myself just to make someone laugh. I've just always loved to entertain people and have always gone out of my way to make others happy.

9. Passionate People

Seeing people be passionate about something that they love just inspires me so much! For example, watching Mia (Chloe Moretz) in "If I Stay" play the cello with so much passion made me want to learn to play the cello just so I could feel that same passion. I just love determination and ambition in people, it makes me happy just to see them be so passionate about something. 

10. When someones remembers something you told them a long time ago

Do any of you love this as well? It's just so heart warming! ah I don't know how to describe it but it catches me off guard and makes me smile uncontrollably, like wow they actually remembered I told them that! :'D





Hate: 
1. bugs/insects

no no no Just no.

2. mean/rude people

I get so irritated!! when I see someone treating someone else like they're nothing. Especially at stores when a customer lashes out at a clerk or at a restaurant and people boss the waiters around. I mean I know it's their job but you aren't any better then them to talk down at them.




3. Humor that involves making fun of others

This is the worst kind of "funny" out there >:( Making fun of others is not a joke. Maybe I just take things to seriously but I am not about to stoop to someone's level and laugh just so they'll like me.

4. Bunches of things


Okay so maybe this one is a little weird but I'm honestly really terrified of this. I get all anxious just thinking about having a bunch of things on me. Like you know in those game shows (if you've ever seen fear factor) where a person has to get into a little crate full of spiders, rats, frogs, and so on. Agh! just thinking of it sends shivers down my spine!! Anything from insects to bunnies you can count me out. The only bunch I can handle is puppies.

5. Smudging my nails

I know I'm not the only one who hates doing their nails and having them turn out really great, thinking they're nice and dry so you go to pick something up and nail polish gets RUINED!!!!




6. Summer

I always hear how nice summer is in other parts of the world and I'm so jealous!! In Arizona (unless you really love the sun) it gets so hot! and humid!! I hate it, I just don't like summer at all (well besides the fact that we get off of school)

7. Being told no

I don't necessarily hate it hate it but I just get so discouraged when I'm told no. It really puts me down and makes me feel like I've failed.

8. Seeing people open gifts I gave them in front of me

This is more of a love/hate ;) thing for me. I hate seeing people react to the gifts in front of me because I'll know if they are faking the excitement or if they didn't like it. But I love telling them the reason why I got them what I got them and hearing their reaction to it.




9.  Assumptions

I just hate when people assume things about others. It just makes my blood boil.




10. Cocky People

I think that there is a fine line between being confident and being a show off. I can't stand people who think they are better then others.

This tag was harder then I thought! It was really hard trying to think of things I loved and hated. It took me a while to think of some and then it was hard trying to narrow them down.

I tag :
Lor - lovelyandcozy
Brooke - brooke-wrote
Jess - Springbaby06
Erin - Everything Erin
Leja - Lejas Moment
Marianne - Don'tBurstMyBubble
Alina - Alina Ermilova
Mafer - Concientizando
Maxie - Maxie's Infinite Playlist
*You guys aren''t obligated to do the tag but I'd love to hear what you have to say if you would like to do it :)

What are somethings that you love/hate? can you relate to any of mine? Let me know :)


"Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome."

xoxo,
Crystal 

22 comments:

  1. Oh my god I hate people who just think they're so fantastic!

    Btw I thought I'd just let you know what the error was when you pasted your blog url, I'll use ( instead of the <
    (a href="http://www.permanentprocrastination.com/")
    It's these little buggers " . Sometimes a different one comes up and it doesn't work properly. So really to fix this, you can just not use " these at all, and just have your link in between the = and the > without ".

    Hope that makes sense!

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Really bugs me

      Ohh okay!! that makes so much sense :D I'll go right over to your blog and try it out :) Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taging me. I also love freshly clean sheets because it makes my bed feel so cozy and I want to stay in bed forever :D That picture of Stephanie is adorable. Oh my... smudging my nails when I spent so much time on them is the worst. I just give up and take the nailpolish off and then I am angry for an hour (I know very mature :P). Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) right! did you know that there is a study where you can sign up to stay in bed for like 8 months (i think) and basically they record your activity and all of that. I mean it sounds very intriguing haha but i don't know if I could last that long without getting up to at least stretch :O Me too! it's really frustrating and by the end I'm just like okay where's the nail polish remover I'm done with this haha.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I love all the things on your love list - especially 1, 2 and 6! I'll post the tag tomorrow :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com.au
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome :) I can't wait to see what you have on your list :D

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading the things you love/ hate. I agree on a lot of your loves & hates, especially the "I hate summer" thing. Sure, it can be nice, but usually it's just too hot. Hahaha. ♥
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it :) thanks for reading <3 Yes!! Summer can be good but I just don't like the heat at all. Especially since our Air conditioning keeps breaking down lately :'(

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for tagging me! I agree with your loves and hates so much, one especially is when people remember something you said for a long time, I love that! It makes me feel like people actually notice me haha x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) <3 Right!! it's such a nice little feeling :') like you said it shows that they are actually listening to you :)

      Delete
  6. This was such a fun list to read, and thanks so much for the tag! :) I'll definitely see if I can get around to doing it when I get a chance! I'm pretty much with you on all your love and hate tags, too :)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D and Your welcome :) I can't wait to read about some of your loves and hates if you get the chance <3 I think it's a nice little way to know more about someone. Hope you have a great day Lor :)

      Delete
  7. haha loved reading this

    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved reading this its very charming and funny :) http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed reading this and getting to know you more Crystal! This made me smile and you ALWAYS have the best gifs! Hahaha the loopy stage is so much fun just to feel high over silliness and tiredness is such a beautiful feeling! They really do somehow need to make smudge proof nail polish if it is possible, I'm sure we would all be eternally grateful for it! Also thank you so much for your kind words! :)

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I love gifs! so whenever I have a chance to use them you best believe I'm using them ;) Right!! as one of my friends told me "it's like being drunk without actually drinking" haha. yes! omg that would be amazing if someone found a way to do that! You are very welcome :) and I honestly mean them <3 Hope your having a great day Rainbow.

      Delete
  10. yes to the passionate people !! WOOO ! aha :) Thanks for tagging me I'll fit this into my posting schedule for the next month asap :)

    Lots of Love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D Yay! :) You're welcome can't wait to read your posts <3

      Delete
  11. I`m laughing so hard now because your gifs are just awesome! And I rly had a lot of fun reading this post) You are very funny and your blog is so interesting! I`ll be very happy if you visit mine :)) have a nice day :)

    www.blotterlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you :D your comment honestly just made my day! Thank you so much for reading <3 and I will definitely go check out your blog right now! :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS