May Playlist : Sparks & Tranquility

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hey :D 

First off I want to mention that Tegan from Permanent Procrastination has designed a new header for me ...

Isn't it so sweet! :) I loved it so of course I had to use it, I just added some daisies to the ends of it to match my blog. So thank you so so much Tegan, it really meant a lot to me :) 

Okay so I'm back with another one of my favorite posts, this months playlist. I just now realize that over the course of May I have developed 2 playlists. One is called Sparks and the other is Tranquility.  I did not realize that Sparks was still in the month of May so now I have 2 whole playlist to share with you :) 

Tranquility 
 I have been singing a long to these songs non stop!! They are just so good <3 



I love Jessie J!! Her voice is just so amazing!! 



This song is just so sweet!! I love their voices together <3 



I think this probably has to be my all time favorite cover of any song out there (well to this day haha) but I just love the style they sang it in. 




Okay this song probably has to be one of my most favorite this month. It just makes me want to go on a hike or something and figure out my feelings haha.




Charlie Puth is just amazing! I love both of these songs so much!! First See You Again and now these two?! How amazing can one person be?? 



This song just makes me want to cry and miss people. It makes me want to run to someone and just feel safe in their arms. 




This song is just so good!! My sisters and I sing along to this song every time with so much passion! I honestly just love it! 



This song makes me want to dance! or should I say groove ;) 




This song has got me feeling so many emotions <3 I can't get enough of it and it makes me feel so soulful. 

Sparks  
These are the songs that I loved at the beginning of the month but still enjoy listening to now :) 


I hope you guys enjoy this months favorites :) 

What are some of your recent favorites? Any song/artist recommendations? 

"Music exists to speak the words we can't express" 

xoxo,
Crystal 



37 comments:

  1. great song choices, the civil wars are amazing! x

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg it looks so nice! The daisies look great!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I don't think it would look as great without your help <3

      Delete
  3. Nice new header! You just got me hooked on Bea Miller, Fire and Gold is so catchy I'm in love! Echosmith Bright is so beautiful too! <3
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! Bea Miller has such a beautiful voice!! I love the rasp in her voice <3 and agreed, love the song :)

      Delete
    2. She does indeed! I tagged you in the love/hate tag, can't wait to read your responses! Have a beautiful day Crystal! :D

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the tag! :D I loved reading yours I can relate to a lot of them,I will posting mine soon :) Hope you have an awesome day as well Rainbow <3

      Delete
  4. After watching Pitch perfect I'm obsessed with flashlight, such a good song! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen pitch perfect 2 yet! :O I hope I get to see it soon, their voices are just amazing together!!

      Delete
  5. I noticed your new header and love it! Btw, I've nominated you for the Blog Tour Award! Check out the link here: http://lovelyandcozy.com/2015/06/08/the-blog-tour-award/

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D both for noticing the new header and for the nomination as well! <3 Thanks for the lovely words I can't wait to do! :)

      Delete
  6. I love your new header! These songs are really good, I love flashlight especially!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D Yes!!! I had that song on replay for the longest time haha

      Delete
  7. Crazy In Love by Sofia Karlberg is so beautiful!
    Emma xx - iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE that Better Together cover! Have you heard the original by Jack Johnson? It's so soothing, but I love this cover as well. I love the Flashlights song too. I'm also going to check out more of Charlie Puth's music. I love SeeYouAgain so I have high hopes for those songs :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did not know that it was a cover :O but I guess that describes why there isn't a lot of videos for it haha. I'm going to go check it out right now, I love Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson :D Scratch that I'm listening to Better Together right now and his voice makes me feel like wanting to be in front of the beach (just imagine me swaying back and forth snapping my fingers). You definitely should I hope you like them :D

      Delete
  9. Great playlist, darling, few songs I have in mine now! Thanks for sharing

    Furore Magazine | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, crystal!
    love the playlist! i will check some of the songs that i don't know asap.

    and if you fell like your blog is in need of a new design, visit our store here and find the perfect look for your blog!

    xx
    gabriela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabriela :) Thank you for your comment I'll definitely keep you guys in mind for future purposes :)

      Delete
  11. I love Wherever You Will Go, too! It's included in my most recent post called The Good Cry haha

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful right!! <3 I'll have to check your playlist out ;) thanks for commenting

      Delete
  12. I just started listening to Us the Duo. They are so talented & totally adorable together. Happy weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! I love their covers that they do on vine as well :) Hope you have a great weekend as well :D

      Delete
  13. Great playlist, girl. Thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Sure, I'd love to check out your blog and follow you :)

      Delete
    2. Thx bunches Crystal for dropping by and leaving such a nice comment. I just followed back. Please keep in touch. Happy Sunday, girl.

      Delete
  14. I love that cover of Billie Jean! It's so original and the styling is great. These are all great songs, thanks for sharing!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! completely different from the original but still so good! :) Thank you! and thank you as well for your comment x

      Delete
  15. So many beautiful songs. I just downloaded Flashlight yesterday and I love love love it and that song by Wiz Khalifa is just so emotional. I also really like Black Magic. Love your playlist. We have a similar taste :D

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flashlight is such a good song right!! :D Have you seen pitch perfect two? I agree! What I like about see you again is that it can relate to any emotion not just the movie :) Thank you! :D that makes me so happy.

      Delete
    2. I haven't seen it yet. I need to watch it I know but I'm SO busy with the exams. Don't worry I have a plan to watch all the movies during vacations :D I know that's very productive :P

      Delete
    3. I haven't seen it either :( It's on my to watch list too!! haha hey it sounds pretty productive to me ;)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS