8 Photos of Happiness

Monday, July 13, 2015

Hiiii :) 
I was tagged by the lovely Lou (Lou's World) to do the 8 photos of happiness tag. I would like to start off by mentioning that you should all go over and check out Lou's blog because it is pretty amazing if you ask me, and she puts a lot of thought and effort into her posts which I'm sure you will love ;) 

I would also like to say that you should also check out the creator of the tag: Ariel because she has a really great blog and I mean she created such an awesome tag about happiness! :) 

The Rules

Thank your nominator/s and link them in the post
Link the creator Ariel
Post your 8 photos of happiness (the photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy)
Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!

Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers! 


1. California


Most of my childhood (and the best part of my childhood) was spent in Seaside California. I made life long friendships and had my first best friend ever. Unfortunately we lost contact but I don't like to connect bad feelings with good memories. Even though we may have grown apart (we sometimes will talk again but it's never the same as it was) I like to look back at these pictures and just remember the good times we had. I will never forget the bond we had and the memories we made together 

2. Favorite Snacks



I wouldn't be preaching happiness if I didn't get to talk about my favorite snack combo!! Hot Cheetos and circle K coke icee's. Now (here comes the sad part - I'll need a moment after this) circle K had always had the best fine ice icee's, they recently (well what feels like forever ago) changed to a new machine and now their icee's are more like slushies. Which I don't hate, but I would much rather have their old icee's!! I'll never be able to experience it again :'( but it was nice while it lasted and I will forever remember it! ♥ As for the hot cheetos; I'm walking on egg shells with these, but I can eat them everyday If I could. It's like once you have one you just can't stop! 

3. Sisters



I know I don't show it often but I do love my sisters so much!! I am grateful for them and wouldn't trade them for the world. I sometimes like to do little things for my sisters like have a tea party with them or send them on scavenger hunts (yes I'm 18 but really who doesn't like pretending like they're royalty sipping out of fancy cups?!). Let's just say my sister wasn't always the best at spelling and this was one of my prizes for a scavenger hunt that she sent me on. I won, if you couldn't tell and I won some pretty great coupon prizes :D haha 

4. Sunsets and Sunrises



This is a picture of me during a sunset and it reminds me of serenity. I absolutely love sunsets! Especially during the golden hour where everything is just so beautiful! 

5. Diasy 



I don't really think I have to explain this one. Daisy is the love of my life and she just means the world to me 

6. Trip to New Mexico



I have a post talking about my trip here. The post doesn't go too much into detail but it was so much fun! and one of the best things I ever experienced. It was also my first time seeing snow so that alone is just pure happiness. 

7. My Macbook



I know this one is a little bit more materialistic but I have always wanted a mac book pro and being able to buy it all on my own with my own money makes it so much more meaningful to me. 

8. Me Time & Music


Last but not least, me time. I love having time to myself where I can just enjoy some peace & quiet and listen to music. Music makes me so happy!! I love finding new music that instantly catches my attention and just makes me want to sing and dance along to it. Lately I've also been doing a lot of reading which is really nice. I like getting lost in a book. I also love to catch up on youtube and watch movies on Netflix. 

I Tag:
Marianne - Don'tBurstMyBubble
Jess - Springbaby06
Natisha - Fluttering Mad
Tyana - CityofGlitter
Diana - DianaVilic
*You are not obligated to do the tag but If you would like to do it, I'd love to see your 8 Photos of Happiness <3

I hope you guys enjoyed the post :) I only tagged a few people, but if anyone else is interested in doing the tag consider yourself tagged :D 

What makes you happy? :)

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain" 

xoxo,
Crystal 

24 comments:

  1. Great post and pics!! I love the tags hahaha
    Wait you in the blog ;)
    Lots of kisses honey
    Have a nice day ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thank you :) <3 I hope you have a lovely day as well!

      Delete
  2. I love the photos! I didn't know you used to live in California, it's my dream to go there! :) Also, your dog Daisy is so sweet!

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah we had to move back and forth for my dads job. We would live in California for half of the year and then we would move back to Arizona for the second half of the year. We did that for about 7-8 years :D. I used to anticipate the moment when my parents would come and pick us up from school and tell us that it was time to go to California again <3 I seriously recommend it, it's so beautiful there! and pretty much every place is near an ocean or at least not far from one. I recommend Monterey Bay if you get to go to California, it is sooo nice there. Thank you Lor :)!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos ! This is such a wonderfully positive idea for a tag :) You're dog is the cutest little thing ever ^.^ What breed is she ? <3 Thank you so much for tagging me ! I've got a lot going on my blog at the minute because next week I'm doing a self love week that I've put a ton of work into and am really excited about , so just to let you know, I will definitely do this tag because it's an AWESOME idea but it might be a few weeks before it's up :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha aww thanks <3 I'm actually not sure. My uncle just gave her to us without any explanation. I'm pretty sure she is half chihuahua though :) It's totally fine don't worry about it :) <3 If you can't get around to it I understand I just like tagging people who I think might enjoy it. If you do get around to doing it I'd love to see it :D I can't wait for your self love week!! It sounds like it's going to be pretty great <3

      Delete
  4. nice!

    Isidora
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love how you have tea parties and scavenger hunts with your sisters still, I think the little fun things like that can get lost as we grow older but that is where some of the most fun lies in never truly growing up! Reading about you are your sisters makes me wish I had a few! Your dog is seriously the cutest! <3 I've always wanted a couple of dogs, cats and rabbits lol... one day. I love how animals don't judge people they just love and accept you for who you are. I read this book last year The Radical Practice of Loving Everyone by Michael J, Chase about how dogs are the best teaches when it comes to loving everyone it was so good! Hehe love the quote! ;) Thank you so much for the tag, will be up sometime in the next few weeks! :) Have a lovely day Crystal! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah why thank you ;D I couldn't agree with you more! I think it's impossible to ever just fully leave your inner kid behind <3 A part of it will always be with you and that's what makes the world so much better :D haha sisters can be great but sometimes they can get a bit too much as any other sibling of course, do you have any siblings or are you an only child? :) Aww :) thank you <3 You should!! that book isn't kidding. It's weird how much you can learn from something that doesn't really intend to teach you. It blows my mind how caring and compassionate dogs can be. I mean you can totally just ignore them for the longest time and they will always love you the same. It's really cute how protective they are of their owners, dogs are the epitome of loyal. If anyone comes near me (that she doesn't know) she will start barking at them. If someone is about to hit me she'll start attacking them haha. I think everyone deserves a dog; or just any animal in general, they can bring so much happiness to a person. I'm going to have to check that book out as well :D Thank you :) I didn't think anyone noticed them haha. You're welcome :D can't wait to read it <3 I hope you have a lovely day as well Rainbow :D

      Delete
    2. I've got one brother about 3 years older, we're not super close but we're both there for each other which is really nice. Honestly one day I'm going to be the crazy animal lady haha maybe in a few more years! :D. Awww your dog sounds so lovely, even though animals aren't human you can see and feel their soul and personality just shine through and there is so much beauty and love in them, it gives me the warm fuzzies haha! ;)

      Delete
    3. Aww!! :D I've always wanted a brother. The age thing does have a lot to do with it I'm sure. Like me and my eldest sister (who is a year older then me) get along better and my two younger sisters (who are 2 years apart but 6 years apart from me) are much more closer but like you and your brother we're always there for each other and get along like any other siblings :) hahaha no worries! I'll be right there with you. Maybe we can get together for one of the dog conventions haha. Right :')

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love sunsets too, they're always so peaceful to watch and they're always so beautiful! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! the best part is that we get to experience them every day and you never grow tired of them! :D

      Delete
  7. love sunset ! lovely blog ;)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a little sister and I love her so so so much. I think family is auch an important thing and I find it very lovely of you the you included your sister in this entry ♥♥♥

    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coba :) I agree, family is so important and I think that a lot of times we fail to really appreciate them. Take care <3

      Delete
  9. love this!! Been a bit busy so I only just saw this but will definitely get on to doing this! Thank you so much for tagging me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay :) I'm glad you enjoyed it and You're welcome :) I can't wait to read your post :D

      Delete
  10. great post, very positive :) Thinking of making some sort of what makes me happy post too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and that sounds great :D I'd love to read it if you do <3

      Delete
  11. This post is such a lovely one! I will hopefully do this tag sometime soon, and I'll let you know when I do it :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess :) <3 I can't wait to read it! Hope you have a lovely day

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS