Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello Everyone :) 

I was tagged/nominated by the lovely and amazing Jess (Springbaby06) to do the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award tag. I would first of all like to thank her for tagging me and secondly (if that's a word? it doesn't sound like a word to me at the moment haha) go and check out her blog because it is amazing and you won't regret it ;) 

The rules are to thank the blogger who tagged you, answer the questions left for you, make 10 new questions, tag 10 other bloggers to do the award and put the logo somewhere on your blog.


Questions Asked & Answered 


1. What is your biggest pet peeve?

My biggest pet peeve would have to be arrogant/cocky people. Now I know I've said it before but I can't stress enough how much it bothers me! 

2. If you could change anything in your life right now, what would it be?

One thing that I would change is caring less about what people think and start doing more things that I want to do, like start a youtube channel. I think way too much about what people might say that I keep pushing it off, but I've always wanted to do it so I think I will ... As soon as I feel a little more comfortable and ready haha

3. What is your most embarrassing story?

Ah, this is a hard one but I'm going to have to go with the time that I was in a public restroom about ready to wash my hands and a woman kindly points out that I had toilet paper hanging out of my pants *face palm*!!



4. What is something no-one knows about you?

I had to think about this one and I'm not sure if this is really a good answer but I tend to turn everything into a song or dramatic performance. I've always loved the idea of being in a broadway musical or acting and so I like to take my chances when I see them. And I only ever do this around my family because that's who I'm most comfortable around so technically not a lot of people know about this. 

5. If you had to rename your blog, what would you name it? (Sorry, but I'm curious!)

I'm actually not really all that sure? hmm. Maybe I'd go with a pun since my name can be played in so many ways and me being as cheesy as I am that's probably what I'd do haha

6. 1f you had $1000 to spend, what would you buy?

I'd buy a good camera so that I can make youtube videos (I've thought about this before haha) or I would use the money to redecorate my room! :D 

7. What is your favourite colour to paint your nails?

Maroon colors are my favorite. 

8. Do you pee in the shower? (There are two types of people in this world, people who pee in the shower, and liars - Jenna Marbles)



9. What is your favourite piece of furniture in your house? (Bed excluded.)

I recently got a dresser that has a big gap where I can store some of my stuff and it has a little board that pulls out where I can place my laptop or food when I'm eating and I like to think of it as my little office. 

10. What is your biggest hope/dream that you want to accomplish?

I've always wanted to be in the movie business. Whether that be that I am a director, an actor, an editor, a set designer, a talent agent, you name it. I've just always been so interested with behind the scenes stuff and it would be my ultimate goal to work in a place like that. If we're talking big dreams then I want to work for Ellen!!! 

I Tag :
Marianne - Don'tBurstMyBubble
Brooke - Brooke Wrote
Lou - Lou's World
Coba - Let's Coba
Mafer - Concientizando

* As always you are not obligated to do the tag :) and if you've already been tagged; the more the merrier right? ;) haha but you are also not obligated to do the tag again.


My Questions for you : 

1. If you could only attend one concert for the rest of your life but you got to choose the artists that performed, which 5 artists (bands count as one) would you want to see? 
2. What made you want to start a blog?
3. What song is stuck in your head right at this moment? 
4. If you could go back in time to fix any mistake what mistake would you fix?
5. If there was one thing you can do right now at this moment regardless of money what would you do?
6. If your life was a movie what movie would you want it to be?
7. If you could be the lead role in your favorite movie, what movie would you like to act in?
8. *I came across this on tumblr yesterday and I didn't really get the name of the blogs who posted this so I looked it up on google and it seems that it was (I-amwho-I-am and I couldn't find the second person's blog name)* so this question was not mine but I'm so curious to see what you have to say!!! 
 "If a guy in a hoodie comes up to you and hands you a giant book about your entire life, would you read it to the end? "(plot twist: "What if you read up to where you are now and then you realize that there's only three pages left when you get there"?!?!)
9.  Grab your phone -> open up your music app -> put your phone on shuffle -> The first song that pops up will describe your love life. What song is it? :D 
10. If you were given the chance to go on a date with your celebrity crush who would you choose?

I hope you guys enjoyed the post :D I'd love to see some of your answers to the questions I asked in the comments! I'm thinking of making a separate post where I answer them myself :) Hope you all have a lovely day <3

"Take a chance"

xoxo,
Crystal 

40 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! I loved the answers to your questions, and your questions are amazing and I can't wait to answer them!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) and thank you <3 I can't wait to read your responses!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me!

    I tagged you in the '8 Photos Of Happiness' tag. Check it out here: http://louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/8-photos-of-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) and thank you! for tagging me haha I really love the tag I can't wait to do it.

      Delete
  3. WOW! Great tag post :D

    I love reading theses :)


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this post! And for the record, if you started a youtube channel I'd definitely watch your videos :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) <3 Aww!! Okay I'm definitely planning on doing it now! Have you ever considered it? I think you'd be pretty good at it ;)

      Delete
  5. Your dream sounds epicly amazing and never let anyone stop you most of all not yourself! I know you'll succeed no matter what you do because you have such passion and a kind heart which goes a long way. I seriously can't wait to watch your YouTube videos one day especially after reading your answer to question 4 you sound like you are made to be on camera! ;) Haha your embarrassing story made me laugh, we all have them and they all make for a great story and laugh although sometimes you do want to go home and cry when they happen! That gif girl! ;D Thank you so much for the tag! :D Should be up in a few weeks! Have a beautiful day Crystal! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you so much for that Rainbow!! <3 that really did help to motivate me :) I've recently been having thoughts about what if I'm not good enough or am I crazy for thinking I could and what you said really helped lift my spirits :') Hahhaha OMG that makes me so happy to hear that!!! I don't know if I'll be the best at it but I still want to do it because it's something I've been wanting to do for a while now. Haha exactly! I just wanted to crawl under a rock at that moment. Yay! I can't wait to read yours!! <3

      Delete
    2. We all have to start somewhere! I love watching YouTubers first few videos and the ones they do reacting to their old videos because it shows exactly that and how they have grown over the years. Trying anything new is scary and exciting, failures a possibility but so is success but you don't know until you try and there's major knowledge and growth on either side. I'm so glad what I said to you help to lift your spirits and I'm in a similar boat, my hours in my job got cut to barely nothing a few months ago and I have also been rejected 5 times for the position within the company I wanted and am qualified for over the last 2 years. I've been struggling to find a job and I've been thinking hey if I can turn my blog into my job this will be damn well epic (I too thought I'm not good enough and thinking I'm crazy for thinking like that) but you got to first think crazy things to achieve them! It's a up hill battle but with passion, perseverance and courage anything is possible and I know the gem inside of you can achieve, be and do anything! <3

      Delete
    3. Aww! Rainbow this really made me feel inspired! :D You're right!! You'll never know until you try. You know I admire that! You keep trying and really going after what you want and you don't let failure take you down. I tend to do that a lot but you've really opened my eyes. I really do hope you get that position! That would just be amazing! :D I think it's totally possible I can see you being a motivational speaker to be honest :D, you are so inspiring and have such a way with words and I think that starting a platform like this can really be the start of something big. Yes! It takes determination and believing in yourself to get to where you want to be <3

      Delete
    4. Mission accomplished! ;D Naww thank you so much Crystal you always make me smile and inspire me with your support and kind heart! Big and positive things for both of us! <3

      Delete
    5. haha :D Maybe we'll see each other at press conferences or something ;) or I'll be producing your documentary/movie about your life ;)

      Delete
    6. Just tagged you in the Versatile Blogger Award, if ya wanna take part or haven't done it yet! :)

      Delete
  6. Perfect post I love it!!
    Follow for follow? Let me know, I follow u back!!

    ♥Môj BLOG /KLIK/♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answers and found the Broadway bit very intriguing. I love musicals and had a phase where I kept imagining being in a musical myself. :) Have a lovely fourth of July. ♡

    The Pink Peeptoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D! haha. They just seem so magical right!! Like idk so happy but at the same with so many other feelings and emotions and situations its just all so breath taking! :) Thank you!! I hope you had a great Fourth of July and well <3 Hope you have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  8. This post made me smile, thanks for sharing I love reading this kind of post<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for tagging me! I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions...especially the one about peeing in the shower! :D Also your embarrassing story was pretty funny. I hope one day you get into the movie business :)
    I hope to get around to doing this tag soon, but if I don't then I'm sorry. I have been super busy lately >.<
    Have a great week and thanks again for thinking of me!!
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome :D and Thank you hahaha. I hope so too :) Hopefully you can I'd love to read your answers but don't worry about it if you can't I understand :) Besides I think working at the bookstore and being on vacation is a little more interesting ;) haha
      I hope you have a great week as well! <3

      Delete
  10. I always love reading your posts and this tag is so lovely. I need to start ignoring rude people and not pay attention to them but it always gets to me.Thank you for nominating me :D
    P.S.: The book Eleanor and Park should definitely become a movie :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! :D <3 Thank you Leja I enjoy reading your posts as well :). It can be hard because I mean it's impossible to just completely ignore them all the time, but just know that you are a beautiful and amazing person <3 Your welcome!! :D If you get around to doing the tag I can't wait to read your answers!

      P.S. Leja you're just the person I was looking for!!! I literally just finished reading Eleanor & Park and omg!!!! just agh!!! I'm frustrated and in love and emotional and messed up haha ahhh!!! at first I didn't really get the ending but then after all the frustration left and I analyzed it I now get it!! I know what Eleanor said!!! ah! I'm going to do a whole separate post talking about the book just because I have so much to say about it!! I agree! I want this book to become a movie! I want to see Eleanor & Park :')

      Delete
  11. love this, congrats darling, you blog is so great

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congradulations! I loved the gif, I'm watching Supernatural right now! I'm working on not caring what people think too, but I am an over thinker.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It gets the best of us, but one step at a time :)

      Delete
  13. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, I imagine everything as a performance or music video too! I don't know, I hear something or see something happen, and everything becomes stylized. It's just so much fun! Hahaha, congrats on your award! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun isn't it!? :D haha it sure does add some pizazz to any situation! haha Maybe we were born broadway stars ;D haha Thank you! I hope you have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  15. Thank you so much ! I'll get this up some time this week :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) Can't wait to read your answers <3

      Delete
  16. I really enjoyed reading this!! I think you should make a YouTube channel one day :) it sounds like you've got a great creative side! Thanks so much for the tag! I've been so horrible with answering people's tags lately so I'm sorry if I don't get around to it for awhile! I always love to be tagged tho :)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) aww thanks! it's really encouraging seeing other encourage the idea :D. You're welcome :) and no worries! <3 If you do get around to doing them I'd love to read them but I totally understand if you can't :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS