Versatile Blogger Award

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

 Guess who's back :D 
Some of you may have noticed that I was gone for about a week or so. In all honesty I haven't really been gone for a good reason. I've just been visiting lazy town and well I've been sucked down the endless Netflix whole >.< 
I never thought I'd be the one to get sucked in by a Mexican telenovela (Rebelde if any of you are familiar with it? it was recently added on Netflix and I haven't been able to stop watching! The sad part is that I'm only on episode 51 and theres a total of 215 episodes!! in just the first season *crying face emoji*) 

So I decided to start back by posting the Versatile Blogger Award. I was tagged by the amazing and lovely Rainbow and the wonderful four best friends from H.A.L.E. 
I really enjoy reading what these ladies have to say and I think that you'll really like them as well ;) So go check them out, you won't regret it <3

The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:

-Thank the person who gave you this award.
-Include a link to their blog.
-Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly. 
-Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
-Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

7 Things about Me :


1.  I was born with a head full of hair; people thought it was a wig and would ask if they could pull my hair to make sure that it wasn't a wig (why they would do that to a baby? I don't know but hey whatever helps them sleep at night right? haha) 

Here's a picture from my new born years
and one just to show off my baby afro 



2. I'm a very easily paranoid and scared person. If there's anything you need to know about me, that's definitely it. 

3. I like to lock myself in my room, blast music to sing and dance along to music, and pretend that I'm performing at my concert in front of millions. ( I love all my fans *blows kiss* ;) 



4. I've worn glasses since I was in Kinder, Therefore I feel most confident with them on. (I blame my sister for this because monkey see, monkey do) 

5. I'm a natural fast walker; my feet move much faster then my body that I think I strain my leg muscles whenever I walk and people think I'm running away from something. 

6. Sometimes I have trouble finishing a joke because I'm laughing to hard at the ending. 

7.  I'm not a lucid dreamer because I can't control my dream but I can be conscious during it and recognize that it is a dream so I'll tell myself it's a dream while I'm dreaming and continue on dreaming. Does that happen to anyone else? 

I hope you guys enjoyed the post :) I'm not going to specifically tag anyone for this because I think a lot of people have already done this so if you want to do it feel free to ;) and I'd love to check it out <3

What are some random facts about you? :) 

"Laugh until your belly hurts and then just a bit more" 

xoxo,
Crystal 

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your award :) xxx

    www.sisterhoodofsilver.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :D

    makesomedifference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fast walker too! Some of my friends always ask me why I walk so fast even when I'm not in a hurry xD
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know! :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! haha They just don't realize how naturally athletic we are ;) hahah
      I'd love to :) I'm going to go check out your blog right now x

      Delete
  4. That baby picture of you is adorable!! :) Sometimes, I know I'm dreaming..but a lotta the times, it's only if it's a bad one! I've been able to wake myself up a few times just to escape a scary dream - which can come in handy! Enjoyed reading this :) I've been so bad at completing tagged surveys of these lately! I started doing one, but realized I was repeating myself in a lot of them so I just sort of left it alone. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :) Thank you! That is definitely handy! It just feels so good to wake up from a bad dream and know it wasn't real, especially when you wake up right before something bad is going to happen. This kind of makes me want to do a post about dreams because it's something I always love talking about and finding common ground on with others :D Thank you! That's really nice to hear :) <3 That's okay :) It happens to me as well, what I usually find useful in those situations is that if I find that I sound repetitive I'll just save it to a draft and come back to it later when I get some new random idea I'll write it down so I won't forget and then go back to it (I hope that makes sense). Thanks so much for reading. I hope you have a lovely day Lor :)

      Delete
  5. Nooo I want to watch Rebelde again. We don't have Netflix in Slovenia and I really envy you right now. It's an amazing telenovela. You should be happy that you still have a lot of episodes ahead of you ;)
    Oh gosh you were SO adorable when you were a baby and that hair is just too cute. I'm glad you're back, but you had a good reason for being absent :P I too used to walk super fast but I stopped it-not really sure why. Great Tag :D

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO Way!! :D You've seen Rebelde <3 That's so cool!! I would never imagine that it would show in other countries besides the U.S. and Mexico but that's so cool! Actually my sister found all of the episodes for season 2 and 3 on Youtube so I'm sure they have season 1 as well ;) Hopefully Netflix gets itself together and starts working worldwide because it's a pretty awesome website and everyone deserves to have it. haha I should :') and part of me is but part of me is just so overwhelmed because it's taking over my life! :O haha
      Aww :) Thank you! haha thank you so much for being so understanding :') being lazy can be a real struggle ;) I hope my feet learn to slow down a bit as well haha they really do exhaust me after a while haha. Thank you :) I hope you have a lovely day Leja :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! you deserve it:) Can we follow each other’s blog to support each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow your blog back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've been following you for a while but I realized I was following your profile not your blog but I just fixed that :)

      Delete
  7. 3 and 6 yep, we would make great real life friends!!! I swear people don't understand what I'm saying half the time cause I'm just in fits of giggles all the time (that and being socially awkwardly and mumbling, slurring and stuttering over words most likely doesn't help either). One of my friends found my laugh funny so he would mock it and then I would just be in bigger fits of giggles which set him off even more, it basically would go round in a circle for like 5 minutes every time lol! Can you sing?!?! :D There is something very satisfying in pretending to be a pop/rock star until someone walks in and you're like "nope nothing to see...just you know hanging out" XD. I do like to question life why I wasn't born with the talent to sing?!?!. Nawww that 2nd photo, you are so adorable, I'm loving the headband and dress, fashion on point! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then it has to happen :D!! <3 haha right! once you get to the end of your story you're cracking up and people are just looking at you like wait what? hahaha. OMG I'm so horrible at that as well!! I don't know what it is but people are just so intimidating that they make you feel all flustered which makes you sound like you can't speak properly. It's okay though we'll be mumbling words together ;) haha yes! omg those are such great moments! You laugh so hard that you really feel like a six pack is coming in haha. Aw laughing is just one of the most amazing things in the world <3 No :'( I'm in the same boat as you, wondering why I wasn't blessed with awesome singing skills. but Right!! Idk it just feels so liberating and ah idk just such a good feeling when you really go into character. hahaha yes! my sister caught me one time because I forgot to lock the door and ever since I double and triple check that the door is locked haha. Aww :) Thank you <3 I hope you have a lovely day Rainbow :)

      Delete
    2. Haha it's sorted Hannah Montana pop stars, giggling, laughing, out of tune singing and mumbling over words... totally what good friendships are made out of! ;D. Thank you! Hope you have a lovely day too Crystal! <3

      Delete
  8. I love reading your blog post !! Just amazing. Keep up the great work :)

    come say hi


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    NewVideo

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved getting to know more about you ! Xxx you looked so cute x Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awh, cute facts! congratulations xx

    hannie ; huemorist.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post so much, it's great learning more about you! And your baby pictures are completely adorable! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D haha aww thanks :) it's just so crazy that we were all that small once

      Delete
  12. Aw your baby photos are gorgeous! Such a cute baby xx I really enjoyed reading this post, well done!

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS