Bucket List : The Quirky things

Sunday, August 30, 2015


Hey Guys :)
I'm back with another "Bucket List" post. I honestly have so many of these scattered around in different notebooks. Whenever I get a new idea or get idea's from other people's bucket list I make sure to write them down because I just feel like there's so much to do in this world!and I want to try all of these things at least once, so I must write them down so that I do not forget them. I also like sharing them with you so that maybe you'll get inspired and add more things to your list :)

1. Go Somewhere new & pretend to have an accent

Okay so this one may be a little out there, but I've just always wanted to see if this would work. Although I have a really bad British accent and that's about the only accent I can do haha. I'll just stick to one liners and hope for the best ;D


2. Learn to drive stick shift

I've always asked my dad to teach me to drive stick so that if I'm ever in a situation where I need to go on the run and the only car that is available is a stick shift car, I'll need to be prepared for my grand getaway scene.


3. Be on a Game show

I'd probably lose horribly because I am SOOO competitive , but I've always wanted to be in a game show like "The Price is Right" or Ellen's "Know or Go."




 4. Go to the Ellen Show

Wether it be that I'm in the audience or in the seat next to Ellen.


5. Be an extra in a Movie

Film is life. My biggest most craziest out there dream has always been to be an actor, but I don't think I would ever really get a shot at that so I'd totally be fine with just being an extra :D

6. Indoor Surfing

I've seen so many people fail at this and I know that I will too, but I still really want to try it because it's the closest I'll ever get to actual surfing.

7. Ultimate Camping

I have never been camping and I don't think camping is for me because I can not stand bugs at all and I'll probably cry a million times while I'm there but I just want to experience it once. I'm talking ATV bikes (if that's what they're called), camp fire, cabins, canoeing, water rafting, fishing, and all that sorts of stuff :D

8. Be in two states at once

Ever since I saw "A Walk To Remember" I've wanted to do this.


9. Have a random/long conversation with a stranger.

Everyone has a story and I just think that it would be so cool to one day meet someone out of the blue and end up talking for a long time about everything. 

So these are just a couple of the more 'random' things on my list. I hope you guys enjoyed :) 

What's on your bucket list?

*Also if you'd like, check out my newest video :) I tried more of a sketch style with this one, let me know what you think :) 

P.S. Leave it to Youtube to give you the most awkward/unappealing thumbnails haha



"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore"

xoxo,
Crystal 

16 comments:

  1. I just posted a bucket list too! And I'll check out your video right away :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! :D haha Great minds think a like ;) I'm going to go check your post out right now :)

      Delete
  2. The award for the Queen of Gifs and Youtube awesomeness goes to CRYSTAL!!! Hahaha number 1 would make for such a hilarious time, you could make like a challenge out of it and have some one secretly filming you! *Youtube ideas* ;) 9 happened to me a few months back, an older lady randomly stopped me and we started chatting and she asked to take me for coffee, I had to be somewhere else so we swapped numbers and we met up one day and we shared our stories, it was pretty cool. So very true everyone indeed does have a story. Still so proud you and the amazingness you are creating!!! Have a magical day Crystal! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D aw stop! haha <3 Thank you Rainbow! Your support really does mean a lot to me and definitely makes me want to keep going :') OMG! yes!! That would be so awesome I think I'd definitely get some pretty weird looks worth recording haha. Oh yeah! I think you talked about it in your blog right? She's the one who gave you that really good advice about allowing yourself to feel what you feel for a certain amount of time, or was this another one? :D Either way I've got to get myself over to New Zealand because it sounds like theres a lot of great people there, starting with you ;) I honestly can't thank you enough for all the kind words <3 I hope you have a lovely day as well Rainbow! <3

      Delete
    2. Haha it would be so crack up, it would definitely make for some great YouTube content and a laugh! This was another one, the other lady was great to talk to, too though! It's always so interesting talking to people and getting to know their stories, there is something so raw and honest about it that makes you truly understand someone and why they are who they are. We could do like a YouTube/TV series on peoples stories!!! Seriously though I would love to do something like that ay. DAMN IT why don't we live in the same country?!?! Naww thank you same with you Crystal! ;) New Zealand has some pretty cool people with such big hearts, I feel eternally grateful for some of the people I've met in my life/have come across and how they have inspired me with who they are. I could see you loving it here, the scenery is seriously just amazing, often when you go to the beach here there are only a few people there and the beaches are just stunning. NZ however is very closed minded and small when it comes to being different, I've heard how New York is amazing when it comes to people being themselves and I just dream crazily of what it's like overseas and in America although the amount of people scares me haha. Anytime and I seriously appreciate your support too! <3

      Delete
    3. Ah yes! That sounds amazing :D OMG!! One day we must try this together <3 Right! I mean it's so easy to just kind of judge someone from what you see but when you really take the time to get to know them a bit it's like everything that they do has a little story behind it. That sounds amazing!! It can get pretty crowded here in America even in small towns. Where I live there aren't any oceans, just lakes but they're kind of far and i don't know if lakes are really all that safe haha. :( Yes! I love that about New York (well not that I've ever been but I've heard). I just love people who can be open with who they are, I don't think anyone should hide, it's their life and they have the right to live it how they want just as much as we can. Haha aww it can be pretty intimidating at first but then you get used to it :D

      Delete
  3. I always thought it would be fun to be an extra in a movie. Whenever my mum and I watch something we always point out the extras and say that could have been us. And being in two states at once isn't something I ever thought about but it sounds pretty cool. I think I'll add the one to my bucket list too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! :D haha extras have a pretty fun job. I didn't either until I saw the film and I just thought it was so cute!! Have you ever seen A Walk to Remember?

      Delete
  4. Can I just say that I love your YouTube vids? I was laughing out loud ("What'd you get on your test? I got an A! *hangs up*) ahaha.
    Go to Ellen - yes! Be an extra in a movie - yes, again! Something I've always wanted to do. My sister was actually an extra in the "Degrassi Movie" ahah and another friend of mine was an extra in the remake of "Carrie." Seems like it would be fun :)

    Lor @ I've seen this book around and always debated whether reading it! Book reviews are always very helpful so thank you :)

    http://cozycomfyhome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? :D Thank you so much Lor! I was reading this in class and I was smiling uncontrollably to myself so I hope no one saw me and thought I was weird haha. OMG Thank you! I was so excited about filming that part! I don't know if you've seen the video from the show Peppa Pig? It's a kids show and I saw this clip on Tumblr one day and I couldn't stop laughing! and I've wanted to recreate it ever since. I think you'll really enjoy it. so i'll link it here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jil0WCh_UoQ).

      Wait no way :O That's awesome!! How did she get to do that? Ah where do your friend and sister hang out because I need to start doing the same haha. Can you see them in the films?

      Delete
  5. I really want to put myself a bucket list together :) I think it would be pretty funny to try talk in a different accent in another country ! I didn't actually realise you weren't British until I saw your YouTube ( which is brilliant by the way ) but I LOVE your accent :) I've actually never seen the Ellen Show, I'm not sure it's as big in the UK but I've heard a lot of good things about it :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! :D It's really fun once you get started and you can just always add to it as you go. Right! I wouldn't be as intimidating since you won't know anyone so you could probably really fool some people. Really :D Ah yay! haha that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. It's like I got to be British for a while haha. I do the same though for some reason I just assume that every blogger is from the UK until I read something and realize that they're from the US as well haha. Really? :O I've never been told that :D I didn't realize I had an accent but Thank you! <3 I guess you get used to hearing yourself that you don't really realize it. When you talk do you hear an accent or does your voice just sound normal to you? I've always been curious about that. If you ever get the chance to watch her show I definitely recommend it. She posts some parts of her show on Youtube under TheEllenShow ;) Have a great day Marianne x

      Delete
  6. love these!! especially be on a game show--how cool!
    http://www.publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love number 1, such a good one! You should definitely blog about how that goes hahah, it would be so so entertaining to read :) Have a great day xx

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet I will :D haha. Thank you for commenting. I hope you have a lovely day as well :) x

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS