Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hey guys :)
So I start school back up again tomorrow :O and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I go through different stages where I feel ready and pumped to go back and then I start feeling a bit overwhelmed by it and I don't really want to go back but then I do! and then I don't.
But I'll be okay and tomorrow will be a good day :) I kind of want to make this year a better year. I  want to start fresh and enjoy life more. 
So let's see where this year takes me.
If I find tomorrow to be eventful and worth sharing I will definitely share it with you guys, but if it's just me sitting in class let's just pretend this message never happened ;) haha 
(I'll talk about this more with you guys tomorrow :)

Since I should be going to sleep early today to avoid falling asleep tomorrow, I've decided to do a tag (but let's be honest ... I probably won't be able to sleep tonight)



*** I was tagged to do this post by the lovely Marianne from Don'tBursMyBubble (which has been mentioned on my blog several times by now so if you haven't yet checked her out I think it's about time ;) <3 I know it's been a while and I've just gotten around to it but hey better late then never right? :)  

1) What do you do when you're feeling sad to pull yourself back up?

I like to listen to music and pretend like I'm in a sad movie and just let the feelings come out. I also like to take a moment to breathe. I know that sounds weird to say but something that I learned a couple years ago is that somewhere along the lines humans started breathing wrong. We tend to breathe in through our chests but we should actually be using our abdomens to breathe. Breathing in through our chests causes us to have shallow breathing which is what leads to anxiety and stress. So whenever I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed I like to just focus on my breathing and make sure that I'm taking in a good amount. 

2) Dream date? 

I've always wanted to go on a date where we drive up to the top of a mountain and sit on the hood of a car or the back of a pick up truck and stay up to watch the sunset and sunrise and just talk endlessly about our theories and beliefs and fears and ambitions and passions and just literally anything <3

3) Hair bows or Flowers

In all honesty, neither. I don't know why but I've always just found having anything on my head to be irritating. I wish I didn't though because they look so cute! but if I had to pick one I'd go with flowers. 

4) One good thing that happened to you today?

My sisters and I sat in my room scrap booking and singing along to music from Grease <3 

5) Favorite thing in your room?

Definitely my wall of pictures <3

6) What's your secret obsession?

Musicals!!! I want to be in one so bad *crying emoji*. Broadway just seems so magical to me and I admire everyone who is apart of it. I know a lot of people find them annoying but whenever theres a movie with music in it you best believe I'm going to be singing those songs and dancing along to them. (Although that's not really a secret) 

7) The one make up item you're loving right now

Lip liners!! I like to use them to fill in my entire lips though, I'm not really a fan of the original lining your lips.

8) Confidence booster?

Inspirational quotes and showers haha. For some reason showers are like my prime time for self motivation. I tend to do a lot of thinking in there. 

9) What's a quote that you really love?

"And though she be but little she is fierce" - William Shakespeare

10) What do you want to do on your blog in the future?

I just want to hopefully inspire someone and spread positivity by just simply being me and letting others know that all that they have to do to fit in is be themselves because there is nothing better then being who you are <3 

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post. I'm going to try and go to bed but I'll just end up on social media haha

What's one thing that made you happy today? :) 

"Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth" 

xoxo,
Crystal 

17 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good first day back at school! I have another 2 weeks off but it feels like it's going so fast! Loved your answers x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It went pretty well but it was such a long day!! Lucky :) Make sure to take advantage of those 2 weeks you have left <3 Hope you have a lovely day Erin x

      Delete
  2. Aw, this was such a sweet post! I hope your first day back at school is going well! (or, as well as it can be!) Your blog definitely inspires and I know you spread good vibes whenever I see a comment on you from my blog - so thank you :) (the music from Grease is great!)

    http://cozycomfyhome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It went well :D I think I'm really going to enjoy my classes this semester. The only thing is that they're long days so I'm about ready to knock out when I get home haha. Aww Thank you! That makes me so happy to hear <3 and puts a smile on my face :'). (YES IT IS!!! :D)

      Delete
  3. Hope you had an amazing first day back Crystal! I love how you listen to music and pretend like you're in a sad movie when you're down, it's funny how therapeutic something like that can be! Oh yes showers I swear means making life decisions and having deep and meaningfuls with yourself hahaha until you use up all the hot water and rack up the power bill lol!. Positive things are on there way and YOU inspire me Crystal! Have a beautiful day! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! :D I have a feeling this year is going to be a little challenge but I'm definitely up for it. Haha it really does the job ;) Right! music is just so relaxing, no matter what genre it is that you enjoy listening to. Hahaha yes!!! Whenever I take a shower I just get so lost in thought until my mom comes knocking on the door wondering why I'm still taking a shower. Aww :') Thank you so much Rainbow <3 I hope you have a beautiful day as well <3

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a great first day at school. I too one day feel so excited to go back to school but then the next moment I just want to sleep longer and watch my favourite shows.
    Oh my gosh I too love using lip liners to fill my entire lips. Haha I just love how my lips turn out after I do it :D

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I was a little nervous at first but it turned out pretty great :) My professors seem really nice and I know a lot of people in each of my classes so that makes me less nervous. OMG!!! Yes! That's exactly what I wished for once I got back home. I was like please just give me one more week of laying in bed and watching Netflix haha.
      Right!!! They make your lips feel and look so much more plump and theres just something about that matte finish look <3

      Delete
  5. Grease!!! My friends and I are a tad bit obsessed with musicals ( ok more than that). We turn on Pandora and belt musical soundtracks together. I was in a musical once in high school. Just a backup singer but it was still tons of fun!
    Have a great first week at school. I start next week and I feel ready. I'll have more classes than I have taken in the past but I'm just ready to finish my AA in Elementary education in two more semesters.
    So cheers to a great semester of college * clinks imaginary glass of sparkling apple cider*. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss!!!! :D That sounds like so much fun! <3 If I was there you best believe I'd be joining in with you guys :D haha. That's so cool! What musical was it? No of course! Every part is important in a musical :D That's so awesome!
      Thank you :) It went pretty well, I only have class twice a week but they're long days. So I'll be getting off at 4 one day and 8 at night the other. But it sure beats having to go everyday. Yay! :D Good luck <3 There is no better feeling then knowing that you're almost to the end of finishing up :') Are you planning to transfer once you get your AA degree?
      Cheers! *Clinks imaginary glass of sparking apple cider right back* ;) haha

      Delete
    2. Yass! The Musical was called " Love in a café". It was a 50's themed play that consist of a complicated romantic plot , humorous innuendos , a tight knit cast, a cool café set and really catchy songs.
      I also go to classes two days a week ( and online classes) and I like that. It's a relief to be almost finished there but there is still a long ways to go since I will be transferring to get my bachelor's. That's life, always busy. Good luck to you too :)

      Delete
  6. You have an adorable little blog :)
    Congrats on the award!

    www.lindseyginge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... congrats on this award, nice tag. It looks like it was fun to do. I really loved your answers. Don't worry, in no time at all, school will be over.
    http://melaniaivy.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and I hope so! haha I just started but I would already like another break

      Delete
  8. I know I keep saying this but I really cant get much I just love your new blog design hehe :) Thank you for the kind shout out ! I love your idea for a dream date and I love that Shakespeare quote !

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :) Thank you! <3 and you're welcome ;) nothing but kind words for the best x

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS