September Playlist - On My Mind

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hey Guys!! :D 
I feel like I haven't really had time to make posts lately. I've been flooded with assignments and it's midterms so I've been having to make sure to turn all my assignments in, make sure everything that needs fixing is fixed, and studying for tests *crying emoji* 

I seriously can't wait for the fall semester to be over because I already need a break :'( . But it's okay I'll power through it, plus it's finally fall :D and the weather has actually started to get nice around here. Although I think it's supposed to get up to the 100's again next week :'( So I'll enjoy it while I can :) 

Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons!!! Halloween! My Birthday! Thanksgiving! Christmas! New Years!, and Valentines day! <3 

But without further ado. Here are some of my favorite songs that I've been listening throughout September and currently in October :) 



Now I don't know if I'm just really uncoordinated when it comes to time periods but this song has me feeling like I've gone back in time to the 50's/60's, basically the movie Grease era. These woman have amazing voices and they never fail to hook me with their music <3 



As soon as I heard this song I was hooked. I couldn't stop listening to it and I've had it on replay ever since. I probably jam out to this song numerous times as I'm heading to school or even just here at home really. 


I just love the beat in this song so much. I heard about it just the other day but I had to include it because it's definitely one of my favorites. 



My dad actually introduced me to this song, which isn't something you hear quite often haha. He told me that his cousin was actually friends with the rapper, Futuristic. They were even roommates :O   :D. That's so cool! When my dad showed it to me I instantly loved the song and it has now been on replay ever sense. That's the bad thing about me though, I will replay a song a million times until I get tired of it and won't be able to hear it for at least a couple of years haha. 



I have to pay a little tribute to my Latin blood this month because I haven't been able to stop listening to this song. It's just so good!! If you've never heard a song in Spanish, let this be your first one :D

Infinity - One Direction


I couldn't find a video to this one that worked :'( but this song is just so beautiful :') and amazing <3 and I can't wait for their album to release!! <3 I don't think this really needs and explanation ;) If you have a chance to listen to it, I definitely suggest it :) 



Basically. I love me :D How can you not love this song! It sends such a good message about loving yourself and not needing anybody else to do so. Because you are strong and you are beautiful, so love yourself <3 



I'm just so sick of that same old love, you know? 

and here are some of the older songs that I've had on repeat this month. These songs basically never get old and their my go to jam songs for my route to school because I just love singing along to these songs with so much emotion and what better time to do so then when you're alone in a car. 
P.S. While keeping my attention focused on the road! You should always keep your attention on the road! I don't care if Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston is playing you pay attention to that road DAMNIT! 


I hope you guys enjoy these song suggestions :D I've been loving them A LOT! So I hope you guys can find at least one song that you enjoy :) 

What have you been listening to on repeat lately? 

"Love yourself. Without your flaws, you wouldn't be you."

xoxo,
Crystal 

21 comments:

  1. Crystal, I honestly have no idea what I'd do without you keeping me up to date with music hehe ! Once again I have genuinely not heard any of these songs :) As usual I love your choices ! I've had Taylor swift safe and sound on repeat all day and Frank Turners Photosynthesis :) I know what you mean about work loads being hectic , I've been snowed under and it's been really getting to me and making me feel rubbish but at least it's half term soon and that'll be a break, but I'm definitely preferring college to school :) I love winter and autumn as well, the clothes and the cuddles and the food .. oh my gosh so so much good food haha :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D Glad I could be of assistance :D haha I'm constantly trying to find new music because I tired myself out from constantly having the same songs on repeat haha but they're just so good! I hope you find some songs that you like :D I love safe and sound! and I'll listen to photosynthesis right now :D OMG! yes :'( Hang in there! <3 I bet you'll do amazing and you'll take on all those assignments like a boss <3 Yes! Thankfully! I have a question, do you guys have full year classes or half year classes. Like here we have classes that only last one semester then when we come back after christmas break it's a new semester with new classes. Is that how it is for you guys too? :) I hope you have a good day Marianne! and good luck on all those assignments x <3

      Delete
  2. Fall is also my favourite season! I love your choices so much, On My Mind and Infinity are also two of my favourite songs at the moment! I really need to listen to the new Little Mix song more, I'm a huge fan of theirs but I haven't had the chance to listen to it much and I need to!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Everything is just so beautiful; the decor, the fashion, the weather (even though it still hasn't really hit here but hopefully it does soon) OMG YES! Those songs are just sooo good! :D haha. I recommend it! <3 It's so good, you won't be disappointed ;) x

      Delete
  3. I love winter & fall as well because it's the only time of year in California where you could even think of wearing a sweater. You have a really cool playlist. Ellie Goulding has such a gorgeous voice. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! :D haha I can say the same for Arizona haha. Thank you :D <3 Yes! Ellie Goulding is so talented :')

      Delete
  4. Naww good luck with all your assignments Crystal, you can do it! <3 Just think it will all be over soon! Any of the tests multi choice??? lol that is always an added bonus! ;) Oooo yay, when's your birthday??? Have you got any plans yet? When I heard Ellie's new song I was hooked too, I was like DAMN girl you came out with that fierce track out of nowhere but then again we are talking about Ellie who is so talented. Her voice is so raspy and you can instantly tell it's her, she really holds her own. Words will never express the love for Hallie Steinfeld and that song!!! You know those moments where you feel down and are bored of your self empowerment songs and then you hear something like Hallie's song and you just feel so alive and empowered in an instant? <3 That song just makes me so happy! That quote makes me smile so much because of what you have achieved! <3 <3 <3 Have a beautiful day you gorgeous gem, always know how incredible you are! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :') I'm almost done with the school week and I'll finally get a rest <3 Even though I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays I've been so busy trying to get everything done. Just my Environmental test was multiple choice but the rest are written, that's just torture :'( haha. My Birthday is on November 7th :D I'm not really sure what I'll be doing, usually I don't really do much but I kind of really want to go bowling! I know it's something so simple but I've just been wanting to go for the longest time now so hopefully I will be able to. hahah OMG yes!! That girl can sing, I always try to reach her high notes but I always fail haha. YEESSSS!that's exactly what I thought when I first heard Hailee's song :D It was just so perfect <3 Aww thank you! :') Rainbow you mean so much to me <3 You always make my days a million times brighter <3 I can't wait until the day that I can finally meet you, I bet it'll be like two long lost friends :') <3 I hope you have a beautiful day as well :) <3

      Delete
    2. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that are the most fun! <3 Naww thank you so much Crystal, you mean so much to me too! The power of the internet!!! It's going to be such an incredible day when it happens! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  5. I've been loving Infinity and On my mind! I've also been listening to Magnets by Disclosure ft. Lorde. I feel like September was a great month for music, so much good stuff was released haha! And good luck with the assignments xx

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I can see why! They're such great songs <3 I haven't heard that song but I shall listen to it right now :) I have to agree! :D I think I created like 3 different playlist just in September haha. Thank you so much x The week is almost over so I'm staying strong :') haha. Hope you have a lovely day xx

      Delete
  6. Love your selections♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with all your midterms and assignments!! I totally remember when I was in school, October was the month of midterms and November was typically for essays and ISU's (Independent Study Unit). But at least you guys are getting nice weather in the meantime! My sister is totally stressed out with school right now too.
    I haven't been listening to many songs lately! I've been so bad, I mostly just listen to what's on the radio these days, I feel like I'm missing out!

    Hope you have a wonderful long weekend!! :)

    ~Lor @ cozycomfyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :') I'm just counting down the hours until tomorrow is finally over haha. Yes! I swear it's like they just find that the best time to stress us out is in the holiday seasons :'( haha. OMG! yes! the weather is finally starting to cool. The past two days have been a little humid and hot again but starting tomorrow the weather is going back into the 90s :D so yayayayayayay!! <3 haha. Wish her GOOD LUCK! for me :) haha hey the radio has some pretty good songs to offer ;) I don't think you're missing out all that much. But don't worry I'll always have some songs to recommend ;D Hope you have a lovely day Lor :)

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh, I WIll Always Love You is my jam. I will sing it all the time when it comes on! I love it so much! hahaha, and good luck on your assignments! I know th feeling, my exams are up and it's killing me. Gaaaaaahhhh, good luck <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A moment of silence for that first sentence :') Yes! that song is THE song to belt out too <3 Thank you so much! Good Luck to you as well <3 I feel like at this point we're just holding on by a thread :'( Hang in there <3

      Delete
  9. I'm so excited to hear One Direction and Little Mix's albums! And I absolutely love On My Mind :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! :D just a couple more days to go :D haha

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the selection! Haim is high on my fav list right now!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I hope you enjoy them. I've grown a new love and appreciation for them :')

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS