A little Uncertainty never hurt nobody..

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Guilty, I've neglected my blog as some of you may have noticed. I've just barely posted once every month. I guess you can say that I've lost myself in so many thoughts that I lost any sense of direction that I had or so thought I did. I recently, well not so recently, graduated from my community college and am no longer in school. I don't know if it's because I've been in school for literally 15 years of my life that now I don't know what to do.

We're expected to know what we want for ourselves the minute we graduate from high school. But I was never fully sure of what it was that I wanted. And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I mean I know what it is that I want to do but the thing is that I don't know how to get myself there. This feeling of uncertainty has lead me to feel unmotivated. I guess you can say that I've been stuck in a rut. A rut so deep, the ladder to climb out of it only reached half way through. So I was left to search for another way out. And I think I've realized what it is that I needed.

I need to not be so hard on myself. I need to not feel like my hobbies are pointless because I don't think they're going to get me anywhere. Blogging and making youtube videos have allowed me to express myself creatively in the past and it isn't any different now. So why push these things aside if they're good for me?

So here's to a new beginning. Because everyday is a new fresh start. I want to start posting again. I won't have a schedule for posting just because I feel like I work best without a schedule, at least to start out. Once I get back into the swing of things I'll try and stick to a schedule :) But as for now, hello!

xoxo,
Crystal ❁

3 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well for you this time sweet, don't feel bad I have just started blogging again after 4 months, I feel like I have missed out on so much and don't know where to begin.

    Meme x


    New Post:
    Domestic Abuse | It Happens To Bloggers To

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, It's ok to feel uncertain sometimes and at times we need to take step back before we make those life changing decisions. I hope that all turns out great for you and I hope you can find sparks of inspiration to get back into your blog writing flow. It isn't pointless if it makes you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that title of this post! ;) It's such a sucky thing to be stuck in that struggle where you feel like you have no idea how to get out, somewhere along the way you have to trust there is a way out that will get you to where you want to be. I too am so hard on myself and it can be hard to realise no wait a minute I'm actually doing ok. If it makes you happy and is right in whatever way for you then do it to the sound of your own drum. You are so full of magic Crystal and everything will be ok <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS